Chapter 58 • Flirting With Danger

"Harry, love, it's time to wake up." JJ's quiet and melodic voice brings me out of my sleep and I inhale a big breath, rolling onto my back. It's now that I feel where she's sat on the edge of the bed next to me and I reach my hand out for her. She breathes out a laugh, fitting her hand in mine and I feel her press a kiss to it. "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas to you, love. Hey, I just thought of something."

"What's that?"

"It's our first one together."

"Aw, it is. First of many, I hope."

"Me, too," I move to sit up and the cool air hits my warm body, making me shiver and I lay back down underneath the covers. "S'too cold. Cuddle with me. Please?"

She laughs at my pouty face, "No, because you and I both know where that would lead."

"What ever do you mean, love?"

"Oh you're just all-around trouble. C'mon now, you have less than twenty minutes until we need to be downstairs for the family breakfast. I've already taken Maggie O-U-T so all you have to do is get dressed."

Her words take me by surprise, "You did?"

"'Course. Don't sound so shocked. I even fed her, too," she says and I shake my head in awe.

"You're even more amazing than I thought, which you were already high up there on the Amazing Scale."

"And don't you forget it. Now get your delicious bum up."

"Delicious, hey? Care for a taste?"

"Oh God. Y'know something, I don't remember you waking up this horny before."

"M'not horny. I'm just flirting with my amazing girlfriend," I offer as an excuse, squeezing her thigh with my hand. "Hmm, these are soft. Feel nice. What material are they? Silk?"

"Yeah, I think so," she muses and I slide my hand even higher. "Okay, now you're doing this on purpose."

"Doing what?"

"Stalling, and you have . . . seventeen minutes now," she sounds borderline irritated and I can't hold back my laugh.

"What do you think I need to do? Put curlers in my hair? It takes me like five minutes to get dressed; four and a half if I have everything laid out the night before."

"You're incorrigible, Harry Edward Styles."

"Oo, I like it when you use my middle name. You're like a strict school marm. Do you give detention?"

"You cheeky bugger," she groans with an amused tone. "If you don't get up right now, I'm gonna-"

"You're gonna what?" I challenge, lowering my hands to protect my most prized possession just to be on the safe side.

"M'gonna tickle you."

"N-no," I drop my jaw in fake fear. "Not . . . tickling! Please, anything but that."

"Ugh, I'm gonna count to three and if you're not out of this bed by then, I'm gonna tickle you." Smiling smugly, I reposition my head on the pillow and I cross my arms as if I'm challenging her. "I'm counting now. One."

"Two," I sass back, earning a gasp.

"That's it, Styles. Three!"