Chapter 29 • Do Me, Baby

"Uhm, yeah, sure we can sit on the bed. Would you like to pick out some music first?" Harry asks, immediately clearing his throat.

"Yeah. Since I chose last time, how about you choose?"

"Hmm, that sounds fair," he muses. "I'll warn you, I've been listening to Prince all week."

"I remember you telling me that over one of our many phone calls this week."

"Mhm, and I came across a song that makes me think of you," he says while leading me over to the corner of the living room.

"Really? Which one?" I ask out of curiosity as we stop in front of the entertainment center. "I know all of his songs. I'm quite the Prince fan."

Skimming his finger on the Braille labels, he huffs out a smug breath and pulls a record from his collection, "Then maybe you'll be able to guess what it is by the beginning of the song. Do you accept this challenge, Ms. Jenning?"

"Challenge accepted, Mr. Styles," I copy his silliness, making both of us laugh.

As he works the vinyl on the record player, an overwhelming feeling comes over me and I wrap my arms around his waist to give him a side hug. With my head resting on his bicep, I inhale a deep breath that is mainly his cologne and I practically moan out loud.

"Starting without me, are you?" Harry teases and I recognize the unmistakable sound of the slurred piano notes.

"Do Me, Baby!" I proudly exclaim, making him flinch. "Sorry. I'm a tad excited."

"It's alright, love. You're allowed to be excited because you are correct," he says, turning in my arms so we're facing each other and he wraps his arms around my back.

"But, that song . . . the lyrics are about . . ." I stop myself from talking and he exhales a heavy breath.

"JJ, uhm, I love . . . I love that you're into the same music I'm into," he says and my smile fades at his words. I can tell he feels the awkwardness of his words as well and he huffs out a breath. "C'mon, let's get comfortable, yeah?"

I answer with a quiet hum, taking his hand in mine and I lead us over to his bed. Once we're sat at the foot of the bed, he smooths his hands up my arms to my shoulders until they land on both of my cheeks. With my left hand covering one of his, I place my other hand on his thigh and scoot closer.

I close my eyes in anticipation, inhaling sharply when our lips touch. With the rather sexy song playing in the background and his hands moving down to my shoulders, I can tell both of us are ready for something tonight, definitely not 'it,' but something nonetheless.

His tongue tickles my lip, gently forcing its way into my mouth and I bring my tongue to his. I moan at the contact, sliding my hand up his thigh until I reach his belt. I grasp at the fabric of his t-shirt and tug it up a few inches, hoping he'll get the hint. He pulls back and I open my eyes to his, trying to catch my breath.

"You want me to-"

"Take off your shirt? Yes, I do."

He chuckles at my eagerness and pulls off his shirt, ultimately messing up his hair which makes him look even sexier. He drops his shirt to the floor before fixing his sunnies on the bridge of his nose and I let out a nervous breath.

"Can I ask you something personal?"

He nods, scooting closer in interest, "Of course, JJ."

"How come you never take off your sunnies? I haven't seen you without them on and was just wondering."

He clears his throat, situating himself to be more comfortable on the bed and he exhales a deep breath.

"Well, to be honest, it's so others can feel comfortable around me."