Bonus Chapter 5 • Feel So Good

A/N: If you swipe the header to the right, you can listen to She by Harry Styles while you read. It was the inspiration for this chapter. Grab your popcorn and enjoy 😉

It's like we can't get our clothes off fast enough as soon as we're in our bedroom. We struggle to keep kissing while our hands fumble at unbuttoning and unzipping and I pull away to fully focus at the task at hand.

"I can't believe we're engaged. We're engaged, Harry!"

"I know; I'm the one who proposed," he gives me a cheesy smile.

"I honestly don't know how I stand you sometimes."

"But you love me."

"Mhm, I do. I love you very much."

"And you're going to marry me?" His question catches me off guard and I realize he's just as in awe of this as I am. He's not doubting, he's just enjoying this.

"Yeah, m'gonna marry you."

A smile tugs at the corner of his mouth and he slides his hands up my arms and over my shoulders until they reach my cheeks. With my hands on his waist, I pull him closer and as he leans forward, I close my eyes and inhale sharply at the feel of his lips on mine. I start walking us toward the bed, making him grab onto my shoulders and I pull away from our kiss.

"The bed's right behind you, if you just have a seat," I say, reaching over to turn on the lamp on my nightstand. "There we go. Now, would you care to find out what the surprise is?"

"Yeah," he smirks up at me as he takes his shirt off and I take a step closer to stand between his legs.

"I've already told you what outfit I'm wearing, but I didn't tell you what I have on underneath. Want me to describe it to you?"

"No," he simply says and I'm caught off guard.

"Okay?"

"I want to explore it on my own, for some reason. I don't know. I can't explain it."

"You don't have to, love," I lean down and peck his lips before taking off my dress, leaving me in just my corset and knickers. "Okay. I'm all yours now."

A naughty grin appears on his face, "All mine."

I rest my hands on his shoulders, inhaling sharply as his hands find my hips first and they slide down my thighs to explore my garter and thigh-high stockings. His fingers slip beneath the satin straps on both my legs and he pulls them away to let them snap back.

I gasp at the incredibly sexy move he's just pulled, threading my fingers in his hair. As his hands smooth around to my bum, I tug at his hair a little harder and he grabs a handful of my bum cheeks, making me stumble into him.

Since he's sitting, my breasts are at the perfect level with his face and he's using that to his advantage. He starts kissing my cleavage and moving his hands up my back to explore my corset and I watch as he drags his tongue across the swell of my left breast to my right breast.

The lingerie I'm wearing makes me feel sexy and brave and I decide to use it to my advantage. I turn around and press my bum against his lap and begin swaying my hips side to side on his crotch. His hands come around to my stomach and I let my head fall back onto his shoulder while his hands grasp my breasts.

His lips find mine and even though my quad muscles are burning like hell right now from being in a semi-squatting position, I couldn't care less. In fact, I feel empowered by how hard he's becoming and I press myself a little harder against him, making him groan into our kiss.