Chapter 57 • Good Vibrations

I glance over at Harry while grabbing the purple bullet shaped vibrator from the ledge of the tub and I can't help but grin. The expression on his face is one of sheer excitement and uncertainty and I can tell this is going to be fun.

"M'getting awfully lonely over here all by myself, love."

"Would you fancy a little company then?"

He nods, smirking at my teasing tone and I try to keep my balance as I walk over to the seat next to him. I place my hand on his shoulder and lean in to kiss his cheek, earning a hum over the sound of the jets.

He wraps his arm around my shoulder and the trickling of the water makes me shiver. "Did you bring anything . . . special in here with us?"

"Indeed I did. In fact, I have it right here," I press the button one time to turn it to the first setting and I touch the tip to his chest, causing him to flinch. "M'sorry. Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah, just didn't expect that," he clears his throat. "Feels nice though."

"Mhm, and it feels even nicer when it's . . . somewhere else."

"Christ," he breathes out, sliding his hand up my shoulder until it rests on my cheek.

His lips are on mine, frantic and hot, almost making me lose my grip on my vibrator and I feel his hands on my breasts. As his tongue forcefully makes its way in my mouth, an idea pops in my brain.

I take his bottom lip between my teeth, slowly pulling away until it slides from my teeth. He groans, grasping at my breasts a little rougher.

"Would you like to use it on me?"

He nods quickly, "Y-yeah, sure. If you're sure."

"Of course I am. I trust you. Here it is, and this is the button to change intensity. Don't worry, it's completely sealed, so no water can get inside."

He nods in acknowledgement, feeling the object with his fingers. I can tell he's a tad nervous, so I lean in close and pepper kisses on his cheek to his neck. The buzzing sound of my vibrator becomes muffled and I realize he's brought it underneath the water now.

The soft vibrations tickle my thigh and as he slowly slides it higher, I open my legs to give him easier access. He kisses my jawline until he reaches my lips, simultaneously sliding the vibrator up until it touches my clit.

"Ah," I breathlessly pull away in surprise as the feeling builds and he moves it to the apex of my thigh, taking the feeling away. "Shit."

"Patience, love." His calm, borderline cocky tone takes me by surprise.

"Are you sure you've never used one of these before? Because it seems like you know what you're doing."

"Quite sure, but I think I'm getting the hang of this," he says, sliding the vibrator on my thigh again and he taps the end of it to my clit.

"Oh God."

The movement sends tiny shockwaves coursing through my body and I grab onto his wrist in an attempt to keep him there.

"No, baby girl, I'm in charge now."

I'm caught off guard by his dominant words too much to actually realize that he's removed the vibrator away from me. As my blurry vision tries to focus on him, I find myself attracted to him on a deeper level now.