Episode 3-13(1): Three Days in Savanaclaw

Start from the beginning

"Son of a b-! I'm gonna have a serious talk with that mutt!!" He grumbles.

"Leona-senpai we're back!!" Jack yelled.

"Speaking of the Devil...." Ruggie mutters when the hyena turns his head and Leona lifts his head up to see Jack carrying one of her belongings with Glory and Grim following along side with him.

"Heh here he comes right now." Leona mutters with a deadly smirk that says "You're a deadman, Jack".

Once they arrived at the lounge, Glory is struck with awe since the moment she stepped into their lounge.

"Holy cow! Your dorm looks amazing!!" Glory gasps with her grey eyes sparkle in awe.

"It's like we're in the wild!" Grim shrills with a huge smile.

"It's fine I guess." Jack said.

Fascinated by the esthetic and theme of Savanaclaw, Glory starts roaming around the lounge letting out an excitable giggle alerting the wolf.

"Oi be careful!" Jack barks as he strolls after her where she roams around with an awestruck grin admiring the environment of Savanaclaw where wooden chairs and tables are lined in place, African rugs are spread through to floor, a waterfall is streaking down to the pound, and stones and trees are all over the lounge. It definitely gives her the Lion King vibes when she wanders around the place.

Wow...it's like it came straight out of the movie!

"Hehehe. This is Savanaclaw alright! It's totally perfect for my photography skills to take action!" Glory glees.

"There's nothing to be that excited about Lioness." Leona blankly stated while sitting on the rock.

"You like photography?" Ruggie ask curiously.

"She's part of the photography club." Leona told him and she nods.

"I do! Photography is one of my passions. It's one of the best forms of art in history!!" Glory chirps.

"Yeah I still don't get what's the point of it. You just basically take pictures of boring stuff." Grim snarks.

"It's called art Grim! No place is boring if you've had a good night sleep and have a pocket full of unexpected film. Photography is the beauty of life captured and the story I fail to put into words. That's what makes photography a beautiful work of art." Glory reassures with her grey eyes gleam in passion.

"Heh. I can understand why you're in the photography club." Ruggie grins.

"Thanks, omg you guys have a waterfall!!" Glory squeals as she dashes towards the falls.

"Waaah!!" Grim shrieks while gripping her shoulder while she bolts through the lounge.

"Hey! I said be careful!!!" Jack barks as he chases after Glory and Ruggie stands there snickering a bit like he's watching a curious kitten wagging her tail to see the new world around her.

"Ohhh yes! The falls just adds the charm for the esthetics of Savanaclaw!! Kyaah! It fits so perfectly! It's like I'm in the savannas!!" Glory glees while taking pictures of the waterfalls.

Leona sighs but smiles a bit when watching her take pics of his dorm. Though he wouldn't admit this to Ruggie or Jack, he won't deny. He really miss hearing her voice and seeing her smile warms his heart since he had a rough talk with Merlin earlier.

But soon glance at Jack.

"Jack..."

"Hm? Eh!"