Episode 3-10: An Octopus's Twisted Desire

Începe de la început

"YOU POOR LITTLE THING!" Floyd cries and huge Glory. 

"Hmph you have some interesting friends. That's something I should do if someone were to pull a prank on me." Jack remarked.

"You have my sympathies, Angelfish." Jade reassured with Glory smiling a bit.

"Thanks, but I got bullied thanks to those idiots and I developed arachnophobia." She told them.

"That makes sense. We heard you screaming and jump out of the bushes when you saw a spider, but hearing this now makes me sympathizes you even more." Jade stated making her blink twice.

"Umm thanks..." Glory thanked him while feeling embarrassed when he brought the incident up yet she can't tell if he's being sincere or faking it. But she kept on continuing the backstory.

"After the talent show, I received awful nicknames from other kids and they made a horrible song about me being a coward or my voice sucked..." Glory said as she furrows her brows while looking back at her childhood.

"I cried and cried in my room after I got home from school. Telling my parents that I don't want to sing in public anymore and that I'm a terrible singer, but..." Glory then crept a small smile remembering what her mom and dad said to her as she snickers about what mom said to her.

"My mom said to not to take sh#t from other idiots; meaning I shouldn't take what other people said about me. Because I have a strong heart and strong mind. My dad even told me to that I can't let everyone talk down to me like that and I have to stand up for myself. As a result, I started training with my dad when he taught me how to box and my mom taught me self defense so I could be a stronger person that could stand on her two feet." Glory explained smiling fondly at her childhood back in her world.

"I also have Zara and Harriet right beside me as support and always stick by my side. As I grow up, I developed other hobbies such as photography, writing, and track and field, but the trauma is still lingering through my mind as well as my arachnophobia. I still don't like singing in public but I still sing privately in my room." Glory explains but then she giggles when she thought about Twisted Wonderland.

"That is until everything changed when I transported to here in Twisted Wonderland." Glory said smiling fondly at the moments she shared with Ace and the others in Twisted Wonderland.

"I made so much friends here and they've given me so much support and care for me. For that, I'm glad that Night Raven College changed my life." Glory informs as she turned her head to the twins with a small warm smile.

"It made me embrace for who I truly am deep down and it made me love my voice." Glory told them while smiling at the fond memories of her time here in Twisted Wonderland. Jack perks a small grin.

"Your parents sound like strong willed and wise people." Jack praises and she nods at him.

"They are. They're the reason why I'm still alive because no matter how many bullets they shoot me, I'll always find a way to get back up to my feet." Glory reassures metaphorically and the wolf nodded.

"I agree. A person will never give up without a fight first." Jack assured.

"Jeez whoever said that your voice sucks, deserved a beating because you have a talented voice and you're super adorable." Floyd compliments making her slightly widened her eyes before giggling at him.

"I'm not that adorable." Glory said waving her hand at him lightly.

"But you are! You're even cute when you look surprised and blush!!" Floyd chirped making Glory sweatdropped at his excessive praise.

"Not sure what you're saying is an insult." Jack bluntly pointed out.

"Same here." Glory chimed, but the perky eel shakes his head and smiles fondly.

"But it's true!!" Floyd insisted.

"Indeed. You sang wonderfully Angelfish. Honestly, I didn't was expecting exciting from you, but I didn't expect you to pull off such a raunchy performance." Jade remarked with an implicit smile that caused the wolf to flinched and flustered before turning to him.

"Oi don't look at me like that!" Jack yelped with a flushed look earning a roar of laughter from Floyd.

"Hahaha! Sea urchin's face has turned red!!" Floyd cackled irking the wolf and spun to the perky eel.

"Shut up! Don't make fun of me!!" Jack snarled, but Floyd just kept on laughing. On the other hand, Azul overheard their conversation the whole time especially about Glory's background.

She was...bullied?

Azul thought with a surprised look when she talked about her background on how she was bullied for her poor performance at the talent show when she was little. This reminds him when he was a child, expect he wasn't bullied for his voice. Oh no...it was more than that.

——————
It all started when Azul was a child....

"Ewww icky Azul's coming this way!"

"Eek! Get away! Your ink will get all over me!

They all taunted making the child Azul sniffled.

"S-Stop! Wh...Why would say that to me!"

He cried while dealing with insults throwing at him all at once.

"Booo!! Go away icky azul!"

"Yeah no ya wants to be covered with your nasty ink!"

"Bleh nasty icky Azul!"

They all sneered as they swam away leaving the poor child sniffling with tears pouring down from his eyes dripping down to his cheeks.
———————

While reminiscing back his dreadful childhood, Azul clench his fists while strolling through the halls.

I got to keep all contracts in that safe! No way in hell am I going back to that trashy stupid octopus that I despise! If that happens then Glofish won't accept me! I will be a better version of myself that way she'll fall head over heels for me!! That's why I must have her!

Azul thought with his filled with determination as he kept his cool in tact keeping his plan to ensnare his siren in his greedy hands doing whatever he takes to get what he desires...