Episode 3-6: Collecting Info From The Target

Comenzar desde el principio

"Mr. Azul Ashengrotto. He is a second year that works as the dorm head for Octavinelle. He is an extremely extraordinary student to be the dorm head as a second year like Mr. Rosehearts but...There a few, no a great number of problems." Crowley informs.

"And you didn't even bother doing something about this scam incident? Aren't you the headmaster of this campus Dire?" Merlin questions.

"He has a point. Couldn't you just stop him into making shady deals with other students?" Glory ask curiously.

"What they said. Why can't you just order him to stop?" Jack agrees while questioning his way of handling the situation. Dire grimaces and lays his hands on his hips letting out a sigh.

"The thing is...Precisely because I am a teacher, I can't prohibit his activities." Crowley said.

"Wait what?" Glory stutters with her eye widen.

"What do you mean?" Jack ask with a baffled look.

"The test notebook that Mr. Ashengrotto distributed throughout the school...Wasn't something he made by stealing test answers, cheating or anything like that. He thoroughly read through the last 100 years of test answers from Night Raven College and refined a 'test key' with his own abilities." He explains.

"Holy crap! The last years of test answers!? Ok I have to admit. That's...actually pretty cool!" Glory praises.

"Agreed. Using his own power to make something like that, he's pretty good." Jack compliments but soon something hit him.

"Hm? Wait. So you're saying that because it's not cheating that's what makes it troublesome...right?" Jack guesses.

"Mr. Howl, that's a very good conclusion. From the position of a teacher, we can't prevent one student from creating a test notebook like that from their legitimate efforts. And the fact that he 'kindly' helped others with their studies." Crowley.

"That sounds troubling Dire, don't you think he's taking this offer too far?" Merlin questions.

"Plus it's a pain to deal with when you think about it." Glory points out.

"If you did you'd pretty much be telling everyone, 'don't study' or 'don't work with your friends'. Grr...That is troublesome." Jack growls.

"That is correct. Though what makes it troubling is when he tricked the students into making deal with him so he could gain the attention of Ms. Corbett." Crowley assures.

"Yes. I saw everything going down from the Octavinelle dorm a minute ago with the crystal ball I'd used." Merlin said.

"Eeh!? You've been watching us!?" Jack shrieks.

"For a few hours yes." Merlin casually replies.

"You'll get use to it." Glory reassures patting his back.

"Though I must say Sundrop. You may known to get yourself in trouble, but you sure do got yourself in a pickle and I, Merlin, hate pickles." Merlin assures.

"Agreed. Though I didn't expect Mr. Ashengrotto to come this far. He managed to trick everybody into making a contract with him in order to impress you. I never seen Ashengrotto as the romantic type yet this is the first time I ever seen Ashengrotto expressing such desirable love towards a student. Let alone a woman." Crowley mutters.

"And I am not pleased." Crowley stated with a disapproval look.

"Which makes sense she's the only girl in an all boys college. Maybe Sundrop has some sort of mysterious charm that had Azul became attracted to her..." Merlin assumes yet this made Glory deadpan when they said that.