Episode 3-2(1): Meeting Vivien

Start from the beginning

"And the Moonstone Opal is lurking somewhere in the ocean, but I don't know where exactly it is in the sea so I have to allow my left hand to glow so it could detect the presence of the moonstone opal." Glory informs.

"Correct you are Sundrop. Once the sundrop glows, it will detect the moonstone and when you touch it, it will reunite the sundrop flower in no time." Merlin explains shocking Deuce and intruding Crowley.

"Eeh?! That means she's a full powered goddess if she reunites the two together!" Deuce inputs.

"Indeed my little spade. She'll be the full embodiment of the Sundrop Flower and the Moonstone Opal after reuniting the two together." Vivien corrects him.

"Hmmm...interesting I never knew our future queen would have great potential. But that is the reason why I put her in this school. After all, you've transported from another world yet here you are discovering that you're the reincarnation of mother gothel, but you're not exactly like her...." Crowley mutters.

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!! JUST THINKING ABOUT THAT MAKES ME HORRIFIED! OH THE HUMANITY!!" The headmaster cried.

"Really?" Glory dryly ask with a blank look.

"Eek! So loud!" Deuce winces. 

"Ack! Don't scream like that! You know an old man has sensitive hearing right?!" Merlin scolds at him.

"I'm wincing here too Merlin, you're not the only one." Vivien whimpers shutting one eye from Crowley's loud voice.

"Oh sorry. Ahem. But still, I'm quite surprised that you've made some progress during your time here. First you're the reincarnation of mother gothel, but you're not. Then you wield the Excalibur. And with that sword in your hands, you've became officially became future queen of twisted wonderland. My my, how amazing! I'm so glad that I transfer you here." Crowley chortles wholeheartedly.

"But if you're twisted wonderland's future queen, that means you have to part ways with your parents again once you've explain your role as future queen..." Crowley mutters before yelling again.

"Aaaaah!!! So sad! Such a cruel fate!" Crowley cries.

"Dire! Inside voice!" Merlin reminds him.

"Oh right! My bad! Ahem. But that doesn't mean you have to say goodbye forever. You can visit your parents whenever you feel the need to once I found a way back to your world. For now just relax and focus on the results from your exams." Crowley informs.

"Yeah..." Glory mutters glancing at the floor sheepishly, but felt someone laying a hand on her shoulder and turns her head to see Deuce smiling reassuringly. Glory notice and smiles softly at him.

"Welp now you know why she's here, this meeting has come to an end. You may now dismissed." Crowley announces as everyone left his office.

"Aah. Now that everything is all cleared up. I should get back to the infirmary. I don't want any students to be injured or sick now would we? Safe travels my friends and be sure to come back to the infirmary for training understood?" He reminds him.

"Gotcha." Glory replies.

"Nice to meet you again, Merlin-sensei." Deuce said politely bowing his head as the tiny wizard smiles warmly and turns to the brunette.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Vivien. Please travel safely back home alright?" Merlin reminds as Vivien nods and curtsies to him.

"It's a pleasure meeting you and Dire as well, Merlin. I'm blessed to be here." She kindly greets him.

"Likewise, Safe travels my friends." He said as he floats his way back to the infirmary. Once he left, Glory, Deuce, and Vivi were left alone as the brunette smiled sweetly and walks up to Glory to caress her cheek.

"Are you alright my child?" She ask motherly while caressing her cheek.

"Mhm. I'm fine Vivi. I would also like to thank you for giving me these conceal drops two weeks ago." She said and the enchantress chortles.

"Likewise." She replies.

"Eh? Conceal drops?" Deuce baffles.

"I'll explain it to you later Deuce." Glory whispers to him making Deuce blink his eyes. Vivi nods.

"Yes...furthermore I would like for you to keep your guard up for the twins and Azul. You can't let them catch you like this." She reminds her.

"Wait Azul?" Deuce ask still looking confused.

"Oh don't worry. I got this under the bag, Vivi." Glory reassures.

"Wha?" Deuce still looks puzzled as Vivien let's out a giggle and plants a kiss on her forehead.

"I know you will Moonchild. Now I must be heading back now. And it's a pleasure to meet you Spade, be sure to look out for her alright?" She told him.

"Uh y-yes ma'am!" He replies with Vivien giggles.

"Vivien or Vivi is fine with me young man. Till then, farewell children." She waves as Vivien left the halls leaving Glory sighing but Deuce puzzled as he turns around and grabs her shoulders.

"Okay you gotta tell me what's going on here! What does mean by Azul? What happened?" Deuce ask curiously as Glory sighs and smiles.

"I'll explain to while we walk, deal?" Glory said and he nods.

"Right." He complies as both of them began walking where she starts explaining the situation throughout the hallway.