My fiancé was annoyed by his twin's action and glared at her. Everyone began discussing about who will go to represent Fairy Tail. In the end, our team was chosen.

*time skip*

Me, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Kairi, Ur, Happy and Tina were in the carriage that is supposed to take us to the rendezvous point. Natsu and Kairi both felt sick due to motion sickness affecting them.

After arriving to our destination, we arrived to some pink mansion. We entered it while looking around the spacious hall decorated with pegasi.

Erza said it belongs to Master Bob from Blue Pegasus guild. Both Natsu and Gray felt little nervous about the mention of that guy.

"That guy makes me feel funny." Gray remarked.

Erza scolded "Gray, be nice. Master Bob may be a little... eccentric, but he deserves our respect."

"A little eccentric, eh?" Ur asked.

"Ah! They are here, at last!" We heard a man voice say.

At the bottom of the stairs, three men were standing under the spotlight. One in the middle has light brown hair, another man that was taller than the one in the middle has dark skin and dark hair while the youngest of the three has blonde hair with blue eyes. All three of them had black suits and ties like if they are some secret agents or something.

"We're so glad you came, Fairy Tail wizards." The three men said "We are Blue Pegasus' elite, The Trimens."

"Hundred Knights, Hibiki." Said the man with brown hair.

"Holy Knight, Eve." Said the youngest one.

"Still Knight, Ren." Said the guy with black tan.

I only looked at them with no interest since I'm already engaged. The guys started to hit on Erza who had really calm expression on her face.

While the youngest one called Eve was flirting with her, the tanned guy called Ren began hitting on Ur.

As for me, Hibiki came closer towards me and took my right hand and kissed it much to my annoyance. But then, he noticed my engagement ring and became nervous.

"My apologies, miss. I didn't know you were spoken for. I'll just walk away." He said while smiling nervously.

Then turned his attention towards my future sister-in-law. He began hitting on her and, much to my shock, Kairi was falling for it.

"What the freak?! Isn't Kairi dating Freed?!" I asked.

Tina replied "She's a sucker for pretty boys. But don't worry, Dragon Slayers are loyal to their mates no matter what and she's just doing this for fun."

After flirting with my fellow three female members, the Trimens suggested they should spend the night and they don't mind. Ur and Erza were creeped out by that while Kairi was amused.

"I wouldn't mind spending the night here." The water dragon slayer said while smirking.

Which made Ur and Erza to smack her at the back of her head "Don't even think about it, Sea Lizard!" They both exclaimed.

Just then, we heard a smooth voice coming from upper floor "Calm down, men. Give these ladies some space."

We all saw a short and stout man with orange hair, rectangular face and large flat nose. He wears a white suit with blue flower attached to the left side of his jacket.

"Oh, no. Not him again." Erza muttered.

The short man then spoke directly to the redhead "It's been far too long, my sweet honey. But don't worry, because I am here."