Episode 3-Prologue: Azul's New Plan

Start from the beginning

Glory said as she approaches him menacingly making Azul back up.

"She ain't falling for the same lovey dovey schtick ever again as she had her heart broken by a man she once loved for three f#*king years back in her world...."

Glory narrates while sauntering towards him as Azul slowly back away from her until he hits the wall. As soon as he is cornered, Glory slams her foot to the wall flinching him and the twins when the three are stunned to see their little siren turned into a sea predator.

"Because this girl has turned into a strong and independent woman who refused to associate with a slick man plastering a cheap grin in disguise of a suave gentleman that everybody easily sways. So the story ends here with you and your twin posses swimming back to your underwater domain and along with your bullsh#t contract!"

Glory roars shocking Azul and the twins. Glory panted twice before letting out a sigh regaining her composure. After a few minutes of breathing, she folds her arms to her chest and glares back at dumbfounded Azul.

"I don't need a contract to get a better grade for the exams. I can study for exam on my own without relying on contracts or deals."

She reassures stunning the Octavinelle trio.

Later it was her warning.

"Oh and one more thing before I leave..."

Glory then turns to Azul with a menacing scowl.

"If I see you and the twins stalking me again, I'll will not hesitate to turn you three into sushi. So please keep that in mind. Understand?"

She threatens forming an innocent smile.

"Have a good afternoon. See you never."

Glory waves with a pure smile as she turns away and struts her way to the infirmary leaving the Octavinelle trio speechless by what they've just witnessed.
~~~~~~~~

While reminiscing back on his confrontation with Glory, Azul pinch his temple with a puzzled look.

What is this? You're after her magic, right? There's no need for you to show pity for this mysterious, insightful...yet alluring witch. You have a goal to focus on, but...would I-?

Before he process his mind with his conflicting feelings for the enchanting otherworldly girl, a knock came from the door snapping out of his thoughts.

"Uh yes?"

"Azul, it's Jade. Dinner is ready for you." Jade informs him.

Azul blinks twice and shakes his head.

"Just set it to the floor, I can get it for myself." He reminds him.

"Hai. I'll be taking my leave now." He said as he can hear his footsteps faint from the sound. Once he left, Azul let's out a sigh and gets up from his bed. He strolls to the window where he glances at the ocean like night sky before letting out a sigh.

"Goodness...why does this day have to be so difficult?" He sighs dramatically as he looks back at the aquatic night sky once more.

"Great and Merciful Sea Witch
You know of my generosity
Of my virtue I am justly proud."

He mutters.

"Great and Merciful Sea Witch
You know I am more clever than
The common, weak, poor,
Unfortunate Souls.~"

He marvels as he turns around to the large portrait of Ursula beneath his dresser.

"Then tell me, Sea Witch
Why I see her singing and dancing there?
Why her smoldering eyes still scorch my soul?~" He harmonizes as he clench his hands to his chest.