Episode 2-Epilogue(Final): A Word To The Wise

Start from the beginning

"And why would you want to help me?" Glory ask dubiously still cautious around him. Azul chuckles and approaches her as he grabs her chin and lifts her head up to his blue eyes.

"You're a bright and intriguing woman. I only want what's best for you, but there's one thing you must do before you sign." He implies.

"And what would that be?" Glory ask curiously with a serious look. Azul then grabs her left hand containing the sundrop flower tattoo.

"Give me your magic and be my darling." He whispers making her eyes widen and clench her fists tight with Azul smirking.

"If so, then I'll be willing to help you. ~fufufu~" Azul chuckles lowly causing Glory's blood to boil through her veins when she could feel her face heating up after hearing this from the slick and manipulative head dorm himself. Not taking anymore crap, Glory smacks his hand away causing the contract to drop to the floor stunning Azul and the twins. Afterwards, Glory tugs her hair back to the left glancing back at the shady head dorm with dead serious grey eyes.

"Let me tell you short story Azul. There once was a girl who had love once upon a time, but not anymore..." Glory said as she approaches him menacingly making Azul back up.

"She ain't falling for the same lovey dovey schtick ever again as she had her heart broken by a man she once loved for three f#*king years back in her world...." Glory narrates while sauntering towards him as Azul slowly back away from her until he hits the wall. As soon as he is cornered, Glory slams her foot to the wall flinching him and the twins when the three are stunned to see their little Glofish has turned into a dangerous siren.

"Because this girl has turned into a strong and independent woman who refused to associate with a slick man plastering a cheap grin in disguise of a suave gentleman that everybody gets easily swayed by. So the story ends here with you and your twin posses swimming back to your underwater domain and along with your bullsh#t contract!" Glory roars shocking Azul and the twins. Glory panted twice before letting out a sigh regaining her composure. After a few minutes of breathing, she folds her arms to her chest and glares back at dumbfounded Azul.

"I don't need a contract to get a better grade for the exams. I can study for exam on my own without relying on contracts or deals." She reassures stunning the Octavinelle trio. Glory then forms a grin and folds her arms.

"Now that you have your answer, I will be excused. Cuz I have a little furry friend to pick up." Glory told him as she turns away and picks up her glove as she place back to her left hand as well as picking up her dagger. Then she struts her way with the twins watching her with shock and awe to see a freshman aka the reincarnation of Mother Gothel declining his contract straight up.

Soon Glory stops her tracks.

"Oh and one more thing before I leave..." Glory then turns to Azul with a menacing scowl.

"If I see you and the twins stalking me again, I'll will not hesitate to turn you three into sushi. So please keep that in mind. Understand?" She threatens forming an innocent smile.

"Have a good afternoon. See you never." Glory waves with a pure smile as she turns away and struts her way to the infirmary leaving the Octavinelle trio speechless by what they've just witnessed. Once she's gone, Azul lowers his head and adjust his glasses with no words other than a shock expression on his face. The twins approach their head dorm with concern looks.

"Azul. Are you-?"

Azul raises his hand to Jade as a sign to be quiet when he took a deep breath before exhaling out regaining this composure and tucks his silver strands to the left.

"...Let's head back to the dorm." Azul orders as he walks pass the twins shocking them.

"Eeh? We're gonna leave just like that? How boring!" Floyd whines with a pout.

"Floyd. I said we're leaving." Azul reminds him.

"But-"

"Floyd." Jade then lays a hand on his brother's shoulder with a stern look.

"Leave her be. We'll get her soon. Besides, we have an exam to prepare ourselves so we must get ready." He reassures making Floyd pout more for a minute before letting out a groan.

"Fiiine, but I gotta be the first person to hug her!" Floyd reminds him making Jade sigh.

"Yes yes, I know Floyd." Jade replies.

"Jade, Floyd. We're heading back to the dorm. We'll get her tomorrow." Azul reassures.

"Hai." They both complied as the trio walk back to their dorms to get ready for tomorrow.

"We'll get her someday..." Azul mutters and soon his eyes caught the particular Heartslabyul duo.

"And I have just the plan....fufufu~." He assures as the calculating Azul Ashengrotto let's out sneaky chuckle.