Episode 2-Epilogue(Final): A Word To The Wise

Start from the beginning

"Explain yourself." Glory demands with a serious tone glaring at him, but he chuckles lowly.

"I believe you should look out from behind before asking me that." He warns.

"Hm? Mmph-?!"

Glory soon drop the dagger when she was brought into a chokehold. She winces from the tighten grip and grabs his arm to loosen up his grip though his grip is too strong for Glory to handle.

Damn he's strong! But I know who's behind this and if he thinks that he could get away with this, then he's got another thing coming! Cuz I ain't gonna back down without a fight first!

Refusing to back down, Glory grips his arms tightly with both hands when she steps his left foot with so much force causing him to let out a hiss and releases her. Once released, Glory let's out a gasp panting for air for a second before quickly turns around to face his twin brother. Glory then forms a southpaw stance with her right hand and her right foot to the fore.

With Floyd flinch from her attack, Glory goes for a right jab, left cross, and a right hook on his fishy ass shocking Jade when he never seen a student, let alone a female fighting back with such amazing combat skills. Once stunned, Glory grabs Floyd by the necktie and shoves him against the wall next to his brother. While gasping for air, Floyd let's out a chuckle.

"Ehehehe. You got some strong spikes you got, Lionfish~." Floyd compliments as Glory folds her arms glaring at the twins.

"Cut the sh#t Fred and George Weasley wannabes. I know you two are gonna kidnapped me." Glory spat shocking the twins that the ravenette knows their plan and this girl ain't gonna play that game.

"Azul order you to drag me to your dorm right? So how about I give a message to your head dorm?" Glory suggests as she saunters towards the twins when she grabs both of their neckties and pulls them towards her face with their Heterochromia eyes locked with her grey orbs filled with menacing intimidation as she glares straight in the eyes.

"Tell your head dorm that whatever he wants from me, I have no interest of him whatsoever. Because I am busy at the moment and I don't have time dealing with this sh#t today." Glory reassures as she tilts her head with an innocent smile that screams out 'murder'.

"So do me a favor and please leave me be. Or things will get ugly between us along with Azul. Understand?" Glory ask politely with a menacing undertone. Suddenly she heard a faint chuckle as well as clapping from behind with footsteps closing in.

"Oh I heard you loud and clear, Glofish. I am a good listener after all.~"

Recognizing his suave voice, Glory spins her head and turns around to face Octavinelle's head dorm known as Azul Ashengrotto when she watches him stroll towards her with a slick smile.

"Glofish? Isn't that the type of fish that has jellyfish traits?" Glory inquires curling her brows.

"Fitting name isn't it? Besides, your presence radiants with glowing beauty. I have to say Gloriane. You sure are a perceptive woman..." Azul compliments before forming a sly smirk.

"Or I say...Future Queen of Twisted Wonderland?" Azul implies making Glory's eyes slightly widen clenching her fists tightly and shifts her eyes to the twins with the duo snickering. She rolls her eyes and glance back at Azul with her arms fold against her chest.

"What do you want from me, Azul?" Glory directly ask getting straight to the point. Azul smiles and shrugs nonchalantly.

"Simply really. I want to make a deal." Azul requests.

"A deal?" Glory ask skeptically curling her brows at him. Azul pulls out something from his pocket and reveals her a golden contract.

"Since the exams are coming up tomorrow. I want to help you succeed. Most students come forward to me with the same request; in which I accept since I'm quite a generous man." Azul informs.