Chpt 17

Mani POV
same day, Club
4451 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Real hot girl shit, ah
It ain't always about what you like
Sometimes it's abouttt what's right
(Helluva made this beat baby) huh
I'd rather be a B-I-T-C-H (I'd rather keep it real with ya)
'Cause that's what you gon' call me when I'm trippin' anyway
You know you can't control me baby
You need a real one in your life
Them bitches ain't gon' give it to you right
Every girl in the club yells when the beat drops so does my ass and I get to throwing that mfk a back so does dee and Kira. 

" you want me whop the hoe that you fucking with if I find her" we scream at the top of our lungs twearking . When I look to my left I see dee getting snatched up by zaza. Welp knee that was gonna happen and Kira getting snatched up by jaja. That don't stop me though I feel someone grab onto my waist and I look back seeing papa I smile turning around.

" papa" I slur i might have had a couple shots
" you ok?" I nod kissing his neck grinding into him.
" I love you" he nods pulling me to the booth
" you don't love me no more because I was on the phone with tana" I say on the verge of tears " I'm sorry papa I'll break up with him right now" I reach for my phone. He snatched it from me.

" that's cool" he shrugs
" fine I'll just go find another nigga to love me" I stand up.

" this bitch" dee mumbles sitting on zazas lap.
" mani sit down" trell tells me calmly
" tell me you love me"
" you know I love you so sit down"
" so why you don't kill Santana" I ask
" bitch what!" Kira nearly shouts

" you said any nigga that think he finna take me away from you you was gonna kill then cause you love me to much and I'm yours" I cry

" mani come sit don't" trell says
" no I'm finna wait for the my new nigga cause you don't want me. Imma sit right here and look cute." I hiccup " and they gonna find me" I hiccup again.

" she did not just tell him that" zaza laughs
" stop that's not funny" dee hits his chest

I wipe my face going to the bar.
" give me a shot of vodka" the bartender nods poring my shit handing me a lime. 

" hey pretty girl" I turn around and see a tall older man probably in his thirties. Eww gross
I nod at him throwing my head back drinking my shot biting into the lime. 

" mani get yo ass over there before trell set this bitch up" Kira tells me when I look over at our booth I see trell mugging me. I smirk going to the dance floor dancing. A pair of hands go around my waist I don't bother looking back I just keep dancing.

" move to fucking hands" I hear a click
When I turn around trell has a gun to the dudes head that I was dancing with.
" go get yo ass in the car" he orders I walk off towards the booth taking a seat next to Zaza leaning my head on his shoulder.

" you ok bestie?"
" trell don't love me" I frown
" mani what did I tell you" trell says standing in front of me a second later
" go get yo ass in the car" I mock smiling
" so go"
" no" he leans down so his mouth is at my ear.
" don't make me fuck you up in this club go get yo ass in the car"  " NOW" he semi yells when I don't move. I flinch stomping off towards the exit.

Trell POV

She got me fucked up as soon as she sober up imma fuck her up. I know she drunk but she pissing me off why the fuck would she think I don't love her then she ask for space and ask why I don't kill Santana. Like girl I know what the fuck I said but didn't think she wanted me to.

INFINTE | ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara