Chpt 8

Mani POV 17
Home Chicago IL
Two days later words 2870
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Right now we were all in my living room. Trell has his head in my lap while I played with his ear, Kira and jaja were on the other couch while zaza was on his phone eating a honey bun.

" pops on his way" Armani says
" oooook"
" where mama? Cause you finna need her to save yo ass"
" upstairs and he ain't gonna do shit" I wave him off just as trell sits up.

" we finna leave" he tells zaza and jaja they nod standing up.

" call me when you get home" I kiss his lips standing up.
" ok" he wraps his arms around my waist while mine go around his neck. He puts his forehead against mine looking me in my eyes. Their is a look in them that I don't get a chance to figure out. Looking back and forth between his lips and his eyes I lean in just as Out lips are about to touch.
" GET YO MUTHERFUCKING HANDS OFF MY KIDS" I turn around and see my father mugging me and Kira back and forth.

" hey daddy" we smile innocently
" don't hey daddy me what the fuck y'all doing? Bring yo ass here" I'm about to walk over to him but trell pulls me back into his Chest with a smirk.

"Don-nigga don't play" I narrow my eyes at him.
" yo know him?" I ask daddy cause he almost said his name.
" huh?"
" if you can huh you can hear"
He looks at me warningly.
" umm nah yo mama you mad new friends that's all I just didn't know they was these ugly ass niggas"

" well my bad OLD MAN we didn't mean to befriend your daughters" zaza says sarcastically
" bring yo ass in here mark" I hear my mama yell from upstairs.

" nah cause they think they grown I'm finna beat they asses" he pulls off his belt. I hide behind trell while Kira does the same with Jaja.

" MARK ZYON ANDREWS" he smack his lips but goes up them steps not before jumping at us. My mama and daddy are bestfriends always have been, I wouldn't say he's scared of her but he knows what battles to fight with her same with her.

" told y'all" zaza says which makes me and Kira confused
" told them what" we ask in unison.
" nun mamas you hungry?"
I nod " y'all know my daddy or sum?"
" nah" they all say after looking at each other.
" mhm" Kira walks over to me pulling me to the front door.

After we come back from subway we eat now we're all watching a movie in my room.

"Where my baby mama room?" Zaza turns to me
" upstairs my daddy gonna kick yo ass keep playing with my mama"
" yeah yeah" he gets off the bed to find my mama I guess.

"Aye we going to six flags next weekend" Kira states
" ight go ask pops for the season passes" she nods and says she'll do it later.
I turn to trell rolling on top of him putting one of my legs in between his angling the other. He looks down at me while I rest my chin in his chest looking up at him threw my eyelashes.

"AAHHHH NIGGA STOP" zaza runs down the hall with my daddy chasing after him with a belt. Told his ass to stop

I turn my head back to trell to see him already looking at me.
" what you thinking about?" I rub the side of his face with my free hand while I use my elbow to sit up.
" I fucked up" he says seriously after a second.
" what ever it is it can't be that bad papa" I give him a reassuring smile.
" I'm scared they not gonna forgive me" he twists his lips to the side.

" come on Pooh let's let them talk" jaja pulls Kira up walking out the door.
" talk to me" I look in his eyes but he looks away to the side. I sigh deeply
" what you do?"
"......"
"Hmm?" I grab his face making him look at me
" I made a mistake, I wasn't thinking" my eyes brows screw together with confusion.