Four

Kira 18
Chicago IL
September 5  2171 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up to mani singing " happy birthday bestie the best friend in the whole wide world I love you you so thurl"

" thanks" I say cheesing hard asl.  Sitting a tray of breakfast on my desk I rush over to eat it. A cause this bitch can really cook like anything. Cook we don't have anything planned to day except see my baby and have fun.

After I finish my food I go do my hygiene and get dreesed Mani said the boys are picking us up.
" take my pictures" handing mani my phone

@prettykitty_ Kira Let me be the example to you hoes 🥵🤩 #happybirthdaytome🥳 #big17 #pc @mani.marie

@user39 tmb happy birthday 🎁💕
↪️@LILblast.Ja watch out bitch

@LILblast.Ja happy birthday sexy🥰
I'm finna come eat you gonna feed me? 🥺
↪️@Zazatheshooter 🤮🤦🏽‍♀️ I just want to say i am highly disturbed by  what I just read.

@zazatheshooter happy birthday sissy🥳now come outside🏃🏽‍♀️

@swavy.trell I need new friends cause these nigga🙅🏾‍♂️ happy birthday❤️🥳

@user78 you so fine💕🥰

@chris_gone_to_fast happy birthday bae🥳 I love you more than words can explain💜
↪️@LILblast.Ja who you?🤔
↪️@prettykitty_k@chris_gone_to_long watch out bruh ain't got shit to say to you.😶

Rolling my eyes at Chris ass I block. Chris is my toxic ass ex and I have a feeling that jaja ass feeling some type of way. Mani coming in the room snaps me out of my thoughts. Taking in her outfit I see she has on a red leather skirt to match my pants and a matching body suit with white ones.  It's weird but we always end up matching on our birthdays. She hands me my crown and sash along with a pandora box.

" open it cause the boys finna come in her and curse us out." Opening the box I see a sister charm, black heart, money sign. All of them custom made because our initials our on the sister charm and the black heart has a diamond in the middle. The money sign is red. 

Pulling her into a hug I tell her thank you. Walking out to the car the boys tell me happy birthday handing me my gifts one by one.

" thank you pookie" I say kissing him he got me Queen Naija concert tickets. Cause that's my bitch.

" I'll give you the rest later" he goes to kiss my lips but I move. He laughs grabbing mg face.

A throat clears causing us to pull away. Turning to the person I mug.
" here go my present you gonna love it" zaza sequels clapping his hands. Taking the bag from his hands I reach in and feel something weird, pulling it out I see it's a bobble head of rasputia. I mug his trifling ass while the whole car just erupts in laughter.

He gives them a confused look then has the nerve to ask what's funny. Climbing into the backseat I grab his hair. " nigga I'll kill you" I slap him then sit back. The whole time he's just screaming for help. Facing jaja I pout.

" pookie"

" so you dont want the rest of my gift." Zaza asks picking up the bag. I can't help but chuckle. Hiding my face in pookie neck I shake my head.

" Here lil girl" Trell handed me a two finish line bags.
One box has the new all black fours that just came out and the other all white vans with the period motion on the fron the color and everything. I squeal in excitement jumping clapping my hands in jajas lap.