Chpt 19

Trell POV
cook country correctional
2 weeks later  3744 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I jump outta my sleep when I hear a bang. Reaching for my nightstand where my gun is I don't feel it or see it then I remember.

*flashback*

When shorty slapped me I was finna lose all control and all respect for women when I locked eyes with mani. She looked just as shocked and as angry as I was. The look in her eyes told me she was gonna go after this bitch no matter what so instead of trying to stop her I just gave her the nod. Shorty was throwing punches that I didn't even feel whole time.

" put yo hands on him again and see if yo mama don't be sent a hospital bill" mani stated; after that she just went crazy slumped ole girl till her ass was knocked out. Suddenly she got snatched off of her. 
" what th-" 
Shit I thought

Minutes later we were all in the back of a police car they had to carry mani in cause her crazy ass blacked out then passed out. Her pops told me before that's that normal for her even though she barely loses  control  like that.

Arriving at the pigs house they pulled us out the car and put us in the same cell waiting to be picked up. Individual they scanned all of us well except for mani.... yet.

I knelt down and kissed mani lips before I walked over to them. Since this probably the last time imma see her for a while.
I turned to the gang. Zaza was being zaza when he was bored making his own games and annoying Kira and she just looked annoyed and ready to kill his ass.  Jaja look unfazed by the situation his crazy ass used to this.
"1k love"
" 1k love"
" 1k love"

" mani gonna be mad as shit y'all know this right" caption obviously stated
" she'll be straight" I tell them hopefully. They say if you speak it into existence than it will happen.

" LETS GO"

" so you don't get no bail" I shake my head
" why?"
" they'll explain" with that I walk out to these pissy ass police.
*flashback*

" get you head outta your ass you got a visitor inmate"

I stand up outta my cot and put my hands behind my head so they can put the hand cuffs on. I know the drill ain't no point in resisting. I've been here before about 3 or 4 times on petty drug charges or 'unregistered weapon' feds been trying to get my ass since I got big with killa so we keep a low profile. Trynna secretly pin murders on me and shit. I'll admit I did all them bitches murked every single person in one of them pictures but when they ask I act shocked.

In this bitch;They don't even call us by our names they call us by our number inmate number. Like we not even humans , damn I know I'm supposed to be in the 'principals office' or whatever but my name is not 6250.

I ain't never had no problem being in here before cause I ain't had shit to look forward to out their but I got my baby. When I talked to her a couple weeks she was so mad, tired, and just sounded like she was just done with everything.
She really felt this one. But it's not my fault act like I called the police and got myself arrested. I got a feeling she gonna hold it down tho.

" 7" the guard pointed to the phone thing.
When I walked over there I seen Zaza of course he would be my first visitor. He had a big ass goofy smile on his face.
" wassup" we greeted each other.
" yo lawyer say that yo punk ass probably gonna have to do a year"
" a year" my eyes buck
" yup so you betta get to comfortable"
" man this some bull shit" I run my hand down my face. We get to talking about the traps and how everybody doing.
" why you ain't asked about her?" I shake my head.
" she mad asl at me I know it the way she sounded on the phon- I don't know bruh this a lot on her"
" umm... yeah but she really just mad cause you ain't called her she been fine as far as I can tell besides the crying herself to sleep, putting on of your shirts on a pillow and cuddling up to it she's been fine" he gives me a closed lip smile.
" oh and I caught her the other day creasing all y'all matching shoes " he laughs like this the funniest shit in the world while I just send daggers his way.