Chpt 34

Omniscient
Two weeks later

Dee groaned as her eyes started to open along with junior Santana's little brother.

" what the fuck happened??" She asked groggy she squinted her eyes in the dark struggling against the steel chains that were wrapped around her thighs,wrist,ankles and neck it was very uncomfortable.

" HELLOO LET ME OUTTA HERE BITCH" she yelled

" I wouldn't do that, it's only gonna irritate them" her head turned towards the direction the voice came from.

" who there??" She asked making the person snicker

" I'm dumb ass fuck for going with yo hoe ass" she gulped at zazas voice.

" AYE COME TINR THE LIGHT ON SO I CAN SEE THIS GROG WRENCH FACE" zaza yelled pops rolled his eyes turning on the lights. Santana's little brother junior and Dee looked around the room. Everyone was chained including ZaZa. Junior was across from santana, jajas baby mother ( shanna) was across from him and Brooklyn Dee sister was across from her.

" ain't nobody tell you to get curious and chain yourself up" pops scoffed

" well you locked the lock and I just wanted to see how it felt to be kidnapped" zaza shrugged standing up letting the chains fall around his body.

A smack was heard throughout the room and juniors head flew to side.

" ILL FUCKING KILL YOU BITCH" Santana screamed at pops who smirked just as trell walked back in the room with another chair and chains.

" so we have a two special guest with us today" zaza spoke in a professional tone

" ahh ahh ahh" pops and trell cheered like an audience. In came four huff men dragging two unconscious people. Everyone froze well everyone chained up.

" damn wanna tell me who that is??" Trell whispered in santana ear.

" I didn't even do shit to mani let my mama go mane" Jaja pleaded as his eyes watered.

" aht aht what I taught you?? Hmm? You live by the gun you die by the gun and all is fair in war on the streets ain't nobody safe" pops patted his shoulder.

" I wanna go home dede" Brooklyn cried
" I know we'll go home I promise" Dee said trying to reassure her twin sister.

" shouldn't make promises you can't keep"

" anyway back to the main appearance" Trell cleared his throat.

" which one of these women is gonna live and get the chance to beeeee chained in thiiiss chair??" Zaza asked like a game show host.

Pops pulled out a gun and pointed it at Santana mom. " will it be Chanel banks??"

Trell pulled out his gun and pointed it at jaja auntie the one who raised him until she went to jail but was recently released. " will it be her Courtney Powell??"

" or her karyne Morgan the successful realtor who has been searching for her daughter for ten months??" Zaza pointed the gun as Dee's mom as she was pulled from outside the doorway making her and her sister gasp.

" MOMMY NO p p please we'll pay you an anything j ju just l le let ussss go gooo" Brooklyn sobbed

" we don't want money I could buy your whole life, your kids and grandkids life with the amount of money I have I want blood" zaza smiled bending down eye to eye level.

" now who do you think was worst Germaine the person who physically hurt my baby, the boy that I raised and out on after his auntie got locked up or the person who pretended to be a friend and brought this nigga in my baby life??" Pops asked pointing at Santana, jaja and then Dee.