Chpt 11

Mani POV
Chicago IL next day
2330 words
••••••••••••••••••

" tana that's not even funny" I whine through the phone.

" but that what yo ass look like" he laughs. He trynna say I look like the red angry girl cause I got thick eyebrows and they not done right now.

" boy fuck you im finna go get them done" I roll my eyes putting my fingers over my eyebrows to cover them.

" babygirl I'm just playing chill you still beautiful" I blush muttering a soft thank you.

" what you doing today?" I ask

" I got to go see my mawmaw and a meeting and run to the trap to check on my little brother"

" I thought you didn't do that type of shit"

" I don't but I used to, my little brother run that shit now since my pops got killed. I just go and make sure he straight"

" y'all know who killed him?"

" nah but it's some nigga in Chicago. That's why I was out there that day" he nods

" awe imma call you back my bestfriend calling me."

" ight" I hang up answering zaza FaceTime call.

" can you come over?" His words come out rushed as soon as he answers the phone.
" what's wrong?" I put my shoes on.
" trell in here acting a fool breakin sh-NIGGA DONT TOUCH MY MOTHER FUCKING HONEY BUNS" he drops the phone. Hearing them I assumed to be fighting in the background I hang up going to my mamas room. Knocking on the door my daddy says come in. Hold up tf he doing here this early?

When I walk in I see them both under the cover it looks like my mama had no shirt on and the same for my daddy. My mama hair look a fucking mess
Ah ha they just got done having secccs.
" I knew it y'all ass nasty"

"Little girl watch yo mouth" daddy warns
" period we grown" my mama co-signs

" anyway can I borrow one of y'all car something wrong with trell ain't sh- crazy butt?"
" yeah that lil nigga been wilding some ain't right with him" daddy states searching through Netflix movies. My mama lays on top of him. I can see through the covers that he's rubbing her booty.

Awe they so tute but eww.

" um... excuse me sir get yo hands off my mama and what you mean?"
I look for his keys picking up his jacket.

" this my wife the fuck." He mugs me
" not legally" I smirk

" but physically" he smacks her butt and she yelps giggling.

" y'all trif" they just shrug. Like ain't shit wrong with doing this in-front of their daughter

" anyway he just been off like he ain't been gettin sleep or someshit." He explains

" I guess zaza and jaja said the same shi-stuff" I correct myself when he gets ready to throw the remote towards me.

" man where yo keys at?" I look through his jacket on my mamas couch.
" I don't know look in my pants" he shrugs one shoulder.

When I spot them I look over at them disgusted.
" can you come get them and disinfect them please." I point to his truck keys under my mamas panties. They laugh like something funny I don't see shit hilarious.

Next thing you know my mama gets out of the bed bends over grabbing the keys earring a wolf whistle from my daddy which she giggles and shakes her butt at. Got damn shame.