Chpt 26

Omniscient

"Talk about our future like we had a clue
Never planned that one day I'd be losing you" Kira sung along with zamani.

They were all in a Escalade . Including Dontrell and the kids. Kira in the passenger seat while zaza drove with a hand rubbing her thigh. Something he did unintentionally, Kira didn't care nonetheless.  Mani sat in the middle seat with her bag on the other to be petty. While Dontrell sat in between two car seats.

He had a frown on his face due to the fact that his son and daughter kept reaching over him and arguing.

" In another life, I would be your girl
We'd keep all our promises, be us against the world" mani turned in her seat making direct eye contact with her baby father.

"In another life, you would treat me right m
So You don't have to say i was  the one that got away
The one that got away
I was Bobby  and you were my Whitney
Never one without the other, we made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you, I put those records on, whoa
Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown, singin' the blues
It's time to face the music, I'm no longer your muse"  she smirked to herself as his eyes fell to her lips. She leaned forward keeping eye contact until there lips were centimeters apart, their foreheads touching.

She quickly pulled back kissing her daughters cheek.
" mawi i want one" draco shouted oblivious to the tension.

Mani looked in his eyes again kissing draco clerk making him giggle kissing her cheek back before she turned back in her seat, leaving her baby father lost in his own thoughts and regret.

" say y'all want something to eat before we get on the expressway? Zaza ask

" bubble!"
"Water"
" candie!"  Dontrell winced as the kids yelled right in his ear.

" ight come on bae" zaza got out the car Kira following after him. They knew what they were doing. They only wanted what was best for the best for both of their friends but mostly mani cause she's been through so much. 
She needed closure rather she wanted to admit it or not.

" mommy"
" yes princess?"  Both parents looked at their daughter.
" dis me daddey?"  This Made Dontrell a eyes widen and look at mani who nodded with a smile on her face.

As a newborn mani would show Amaya pictures of Dontrell and still did accessional. She never would keep her and him away from each other. Maya knew Dontrell as a friend over the years but recognized him nonetheless.

" dra my brudda?"  She pointed at draco who was shooting people with his fingers out the window.

" yes" she nodded
" I wuv ouu dada"  she climbed out of her car seat hugging her daddies neck. He chuckled wrapping his arms around her small frame being careful not to squeeze her.

" I love you more babygirl"  he kissed her cheek.

" I wuv ou mama n dra" she said into her fathers shoulder.

Zaza and Kira came back to the car putting the bags of junk food in the back seat.

" come on get in your seat" Dontrell placed maya in her car seat.

" me do it mow" she pushed his hands away

" girl" he scrunched his face up at her making her do the same.

" looking just like me a damn shame"
" ou loo I  me"  she rolled her neck.

" stop talking to me. Had me thinking all this time I wanted a fighter but she came out with looking and acting just like me"

" who you telling. Amaya I carried yo 10 pound ass for nine and a half months just for you to come out looking like yo daddy."  She said making maya and Dontrell look at eachother with a mug before smiling.

" UGH I HATE IT HERE"
" ME MA HATE  IT HERE" draco mimic before laughing.

" Turn right on Gipson rode"
" shut up google damn annoying ass voice" Kira said.

" that's right bae treat her ass"  zaza nodded in purging her.

" bestie I got sum to tell you" Kira turned in her seat.

" what?"
" pack!"
" what??"

"Single pack bitch" Kira talked In code.
" wha-BICth stop playing"  mani said in choke

" I'm dead ass"
" put it in uncle"
" on uncle Anthony" she said making mani squeal before smiling showing her gums.

" umm bestie it's fogging up up her would you mind closing your mouth" zaza said wipping the windows with his sleeve. Before pulling into the express way.

" I'll kill you but-never mind Another time WHORE"

" whore"
" whore"

" don't say that" Dontrell popped maya softly making her pout with tear eyes.

" dada.no. Hit. My. Sisda" draco said between each hit. 

" big get yo ass back. No. I'm um sorry but you said a bad word" he patted Amaya head and winced as she started 'crying'.

" don't be making my baby cry"
" right whore" zaza screamed

" mommmmyyy daddey hit me" she said between her tears.

" hit that nigga back" Dontrell glared at mani when his daughter hit him.

" dada" she reached for him. Without hesitation he unbuckled her holding her in his arms.

" sucka" everybody mutter including draco making him duck his teeth.

" daddy sorry princess" he rubbed her back as she snuggled into his chest making everyone roll their eyes. Before tiring her head sticking her tounge out at her older brother.

" I fogave dada" she smiled.
" dada get kissy"
" no dada we no fwien now"  she shook her head.

" we'll go back to yo seat" as soon as he said that she stood up in his lap kissing his face.

" me fwien I sle ok? Ok" she nodded before turning sideways putting her pinkie in her mouth closing her eyes.

_______________________________
Vote + comment

Listen y'all I know it's short but I've been busy but now that swim is over I hope that I will update more frequently and go check out my other book soul ties💚