Chpt 10

Mani POV
Chicago ridge mall
2 weeks later   2757 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" girl look at his fine ass" Kira says
"......"
" mani"
" hm?" I continue skimming through the clothes racks. She  taps my shoulder catching my attention.
" what?" I groan
" he coming over here"
" I don't know what for I'm not looking for no nigga" I go back to what I was doing.

" Excuse me"   I turn around and am greeted by a tall brown skin. He has light brown eyes and plump lips.
Damn.
His lips look smooth asl. He has on a all Greg Nike jumpsuit with white ones. He has an expensive looking watch on his wrist. He has a muscular built body like he plays all sports.
" damn" I say in a breath lowly. But I'm sure he hears me by the way he looks at me and smirks.

I quickly gain my composure. 
Can't be gassing these niggas heads now can we mani?

" wassup can I get your number shorty?" He looks me in my eyes. I blush and bite my lip nodding.
" y-yeah" i mentally face palm myself when I stutter.
This nigga ain't that fine that he got my ass stuttering.

" well I'm finna go to the food court with my homie you and yo friend commin?" He states more than asks. I nod going over to Kira.

" we finna go to the food court with him and his friend" she stares at me like I got 3 heads
" girl you gonna be setting yo pops up for planning five funerals" I scrunch my eyesbrows yo with confusion.
" one for you when trell kill your ass, one for me when jaja kill my ass for agreeing with your ass and two for trell and jaja when Killa kills they ass"
" that four"  I squint my eyes at her.
Can this bitch count.
" bitch zaza gonna try and kill Killa for killing his brothers but Killa gonna get his ass first."  She states like it's obvious. Can you spell dramatic? K-I-R-A
" fuck trell" I state walking off. 

Flashback•

I was sitting in trell a bed while he was i. The shower. When he came out the bathroom my phone had dinged.

312-875-3469  imma slide threw later 💕

Me: who this??

" who you texting?"
" nobody wrong number" he nods laying in between my legs turning on his game.
" mamas"
" hmm??" I hum going to sims on my phone.
" you forgive me?" He looks up at me
" yeah"
" you sure?"
" yes papa- why you smiling like that?" He has a goofy smile on his face.
" you called me papa" he turns so his chin is resting on my chest just below my titties. " I missed you" 
" what are you talking about boy? What you smoke today?"
" I'm completely sober. Yeah you been here but you ain't been normal it's like you been closed off I didn't like that"
" cause you was always mean to me"
" girl wasn't nobody mean to you" he smacks his lips. I smack mine mocking him.
" yes you was you made me cry"
" you so spoiled" he kisses my check smiling
" it's your fault"
" nu uhh it's yo daddy fault"
" and yours "
He turns around not responding getting back on the game. I go to grab my phone when it dings a couple times.

312-875-3469  zamani stop playing I'm finna come over😒send me addy.

Me: how you know my name sir?

312-875-3469 imma punch you in yo shit

Me: umm....no sir I will charge yo ass with assault.
The fuck strangers done lost they mind.

312-875-3469 who you been giving your number to? Cause how you don't know who this is and I'm the only one you gave it to ?

Me: who is this?