Four

Zamani marie Andrews
Chicago IL
The boys house 2124 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" Its your girl mannni wassup youtube we back with another video im finna do a prank on trell  or whatever talking like a nigga and see how they react. See i been gone all day so they probably gonna think i been around somebody else. But really me and Kira just went to get our nails done and shit" I put my hands in the camera then kiras nails. Before putting her face in the camera

" girl stop" she covers her face
" so we finna set up the camera in their rooms they playing the game right now. I got one in trells room and she has one in jajas room. Let's get to the video" I say cut the camera off. 
" papa please don't kill me" I do a silent prayer

" I hope they don't beat our asses"  I'm nervous asl
" they probably will them Niggias crazy" Kira says. Stopping in-front of the boys room we look wave at each other before mouthing ' I love you'
Call us dramtic I don't car we committing suicide.

" wassup.... yo b" I say to get Dontrell attention.

I should break this damn game.
" hey mamas?
" what you doing cuz?" 
The way he looks at me I have to bite my cheeks from laughing.
"Yo ass always playing"
"  I'm straight cuz cut yo let me play" I grab the controller out his hand. He just shakes his Head snatching it back.

" on bro she finna get fucked up...... ight" he speaks into the mick  I slap his shoulder standing up. 
I'm trying not to laugh cause they don't talk like this around me or Kira. Me and Kira been gone all day getting our nails and hair touched up.

" yo shorty you want some Bhobolate bhip bookies" damn that was hard to say.

"Some what?"
" some Bhobolate Bhip bookies"
he mugs me then focuses back on the game. Walking out of the room I burst out laughing going to get my cookies and milk.

" yo cuz yo—"
" mani you finna get fucked up, cause who the fuck you think you talking to like that?" He interrupts me taking my cookies and milk.
"Cuz who tf you-" he chock slams me onto the bed.

" stop fucking playing with me before I kill you you hear me. I will kill you and that nigga and go to y'all funerals" he grits out then roughly realses me.

Damn lil daddy
Going back to his game I start tweaking making my best moaning faces, at the camera I stop  before he turns around.

Sitting behind him I put him in the chock hold
" yo cuz don't be threatening me on blood"

" let me go " he calmly says uht uht he to calm I'm sorry papa.

" let me go and I won't fuck you up" he says again. Licking his ear I tighten my grip.

" let me the fuck go now" he roars his voice echoing through out the room. Ok time to end it.
Letting him go I quickly hide under the covers. What type of white shit.
He snatches them off me dragging me off the bed. Pinning me to the wall with one of his hands holding both of my small wrist above me and the other around my neck squeezing lightly.

" you asking to get fuck up? .... huh?"
I shake my head

You bite me I bite you back.