Chpt 28

Omniscient

" hey daddy"  mani walked in the back yard with mya tailing behind her.

Today was the family barbecue of course mani and mya arrived late because mya wanted to match her mommy resulting in them both having to change outfits. Twice.

" BABYGIRL" pops called  walking towards them. Mani reached her arm out for a hug and so did pops she smiled but her smile soon dropped as he leaned down and picked up Amaya.

" papa" she giggled as he kissed her cheeks.
" wowww pops your loyalty has just been tested and you failed" mani shook her head catching pops attention.

" hey princess I didn't see you their" she scoffed sticking her tongue out at both of them before walking away.

" HEY MAMA"
" girl why you so damn loud "
" ma we outside" mani looked around.

" but we on my property so use your damn inside voice" her mama took her hands off her hips before pulling her daughter in for a hug.

" hey baby"
" I already said- hey ma" mani cut herself off by the glare her mother sent her way.

" where my babies?"  Mama asked as she pulled back looking around.

" she inside with daddy probably I think Kira on her way with zaza"   Her mother waved her off sipping her white wine. 

" ain't nobody worried about Kira y'all grown I'm talking bout my grand babies and they daddy"  this made mani frown at the mention of dontrell.

She still hadn't spoken to him sense she called him. Truth was mani wasn't drunk just tipsy she knew what she was saying the liquor only gave her the courage to call him. It's been three weeks since then and they haven't spoken since.

If Amaya wanted to see her daddy she got dropped off at her grandma house then her daddy picked her up.

" mya with daddy, draco coming with his creater"  mani shrugged attempting to grab her mother's wine glass from her hand earning a smack.

" owwie"
" stop touching shit" she hissed taking another sip before speaking again.

". Mani what's going on with you and that boy now my babies called me crying cause his ass was wrecking shit and hurting himself"

" I don't know what happened ma all I know is I said some words and hung up"  mani shrugged sitting down after her mother.

" what type of words??" She gave her daughter her full attention eying her suspicionsly.

" you know the usual words you say to someone after they cheat, lie get locked up cheat lie and break your heart, claim you cheated when you never did get you pregnant Deny your baby just to have one on the way words"   Mani laughed nervously under her mother's stare.

" I know mani I know he caused you a lot of pain but I taught you better than that. Words can really hurt people and just because he hurt you doesn't mean that you have to stoop to the leavel he was once at and hurt him back. Y'all need to talk things out not only for Amaya but for Montrell lil bad ass to because y'all both have a impact on those kids"

" I know ma bu-"
" uh uh ain't no ma but nothing figure it out" she smiled as she seen her husband walking out the back door with their grand babies each holding plates aluminum and utensils.

" as you said earlier ma me and Kira grown"  mama hummed

" and I'm still young enough to bet y'all asses so try it" she rolled her neck making mani huff.

_______________________________

I know y'all🤦🏽‍♀️ I'm just not fucking with this book nomore but I decided imma give it my all and finish it for y'all