Chpt 20

Mani POV
Friday
Chicago IL 3413 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I scrunched my face up slapping whatever's in my face away. " damn that's how you gonna act when I'm trynna show you love" I opened my eyes and jumped into him arms.
" papa I missed you so much" I cried
" I'm right here mamas" he rubbed my back.
" I love you"
" I love you "I cried harder.

" baby you gotta get outta bed you been like this since I been gone" he put me down pushing my hair behind my ear. I sighed nodding.
" I don't like you like this come on" I grabbed his hand and walked towards the bathroom.
" mamas get dressed we finna go somewhere" I smiled and did as told. When I came out the bathroom fully dressed I looked around the room and didn't see him.
" papa?"
"BABY!"

I gasped opening my eyes breathing heavily, I don't move I just stare at the wall.
" why is you yelling?" Zaza comes into my room with his gun in his hand. I don't respond I just continue to stare at the wall silently crying. " bestie you ok?"
"...."
" mani....MANI...ZAMANI" he waves his hand in-front of my face. I just stare off at the wall. I don't have anything on my mind at the moment I just feel numb.

They always gonna leave us.
Hell come back
No he won't

"SHUT UP!" 
This is exactly why I don't get attached to people because They always end up leaving rather it's on purpose or not they always leave. Trell made me get attached to him he made me fall in love with him he made me care for him; j say he made me because you don't fall in love with someone or care for them unless they make you feel a type of way with their actions and words.

Unless you just a delusional mother fucking who catch feelings off a mother fucker that treat you wrong. I need him; I need him to sleep, I need him to keep me sane, I need his hugs, kisses, jokes; I NEED HIM. I tears come down my face faster like rain when I think that I can't have him or won't be able to have him.

I feel the bed dip beside me and my backside gets pulled into his chest. He rubs my back hugging me while I cry telling me everything is gonna be alright. My cries become louder and I turn to cry into his chest.
" my papa"
" get up we gonna to see him" he tells after moment of silence. My cries finally die down.
" I-I-I can't" I croak out.
" mani you wake up outta yo sleep crying for this man it's been almost two months since y'all seen each other he miss you and you miss him maybe seeing each other will make both of y'all sap asses feel better" I chuckle wiping my face nodding.

I manage to pull myself out of his bed for the first time in a day since we got out of school yesterday. I check my phone and see it's 12 o'clock. I pull myself together and clean up a little. Picking up the clothes and making the bed I throw his clothes in the washer.
" morning" I smile at everyone whose sitting in the couch. They all look at me shocked. I guess cause this is my first time speaking first and willingly.
" you ok?" Kira asks with a sad look on her face.
" good morning"jaja nods.
" yeah" I answer walking up the stairs to go get ready.
I step into the shower after wrapping my hair up and let out a loud breath when the water hits my chest.

I sung along I listened to a couple more songs before I got out wrapping the towel around me.
I went to his closet grabbing out lotion and shea butter applying it to my skin. I curled my lace front and did my edges; I got dressed in a blue skin tight Shirt sleeve that had a love cut showing the top of my tittie with my Z necklace that was gold and covered in diamonds. I threw in some black ripped jeans and my black and dark blue retro twelves.

Grabbing my black MCM bag I out all the stuff in there along with some money for trell books. I know he already go some on there but just some extra. I walked downstairs getting in my baby; this is my favorite car so. Kira or zaza offered come with me but I said no so instead jaja coming.