Chpt 9

Mani POV
Next morning 3033 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••

" good morning" I smile at my mom
" good morning baby breakfast almost ready"
" ouu what you makin" I squeal doing a little dance
" I'm not yo daddy cooking french toast"
I roll my eyes going to sit in the couch. Zaza is still sleep so I go sit on his legs. He doesn't budge so I start jumping.
" STOP" I dart across the room before my mama comes in here.

" why is you yelling this early in the morning?" She puts her hand on her hip. He simply just points at me.

" ma she was jumping on my legs" snitch ass
" mani leave my baby alone"
" yeah leave me alone" he gets up and hugs my mama
I just turn my face up with a mug. " what you gonna tell my daddy to?"

" shut up"
" nope" I say popping the p

Jaja and Kira decend down the steps hand and hand. I just roll my eyes. They ass sum liars all of them.

" roll em again"
I groan then turn and smirk at him." Which one of Santa's helpers went to go tell on me?" I turn to face thee boys ignoring my fathers presence.
" girl ain't nobody tell shit on yo brat ass. Now stop holding grudges and come eat."
" will somebody tell mark I already ordered my food"

" watch yo fucking mouth before I fuck you up" he takes off his belt pointing it at me warningly.

" mhm" my daddy ain't never whooped me before so I ain't worried about his ass. But then again I've never called him his real name.
" now I understand your mad-" I scoff
" mad how about I feel betrayed that you pushed 3 people into my life mad me see 2 as brothers and fall I love with the other" I slap my hand over my mouth as soon as it leaves my mouth. Trell looks at me with raised eyebrows.
" fuck you looking at?" I snap.

I cry out in pain when my daddy swings his belt across my backside legs. I turn to face him with anger in my eyes. Looking him up and down I turn my face in disgust. When I look Into His eyes they have hurt and regret in them. Maybe I am being to harsh but owelp.

The door bell rings and I go to retrieve my food. But am snatched back. Zaza answers the sort and comes in with all four bags of food.

" give me my stuff" I try and reach for it.
" which one mine?" He looks threw them.
" neither I don't fuck with you"
" mani" my father says expecting me to apologize but I just roll my eyes and snatch the bags from Zaza.

Handing one to Kira my mama and Armani and keeping one to myself. Sitting down back on the couch.
" if y'all eat that food I'm fucking y'all up" my father says to us. Kira and bubba close their containers back while I just go to get a fork.
I sit back down on the couch about to dig in.
" don't fucking test me marie" Mark calls my by my middle name.
" mamas stop "
" shut the fuck up" I snap at him I'm tired of his ass and all his lies and shit.
Yeah I forgave him but the wound is still kinda fresh.
He glares at me but doesn't say anything. I bring my fork full of hash brown up to my mouth only to have it smacked outta my hand. I look up at my father and go to grab another one. He just takes the whole container and throws it away.

" Kira do you want yours?" She shakes her head but doesn't give it to me.
" he ain't gonna do shit" I roll my eyes at my father once again.

" somebody get her because I ain't never put my hands on her but I'm this close" he walks off. I shrug my shoulders.

" bestie kool it"
" I'm not yo bestie nigga I already told you I don't fuck with you" I semi yell at Zaza.
" welp to bad cause you stuck with me for life" he tries to hug me but I slap him hard against his face. Everyone's eyes go wide. As he turns to face me with his red check. Trell pulls me back but I slap him to.
" I told you about putting yo hands on people" he chocks me bringing me closer to him by my neck.