Chpt 6

Zaheim 18
Chicago IL
Home 2507 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" bestie make me sum to eat" I beg laying on the other side of her. As soon as I woke up I came in trell room to mess with her but also cause I'm a hungry ass nigga.

" zaza get out it's early as fuck" trell says into her chest.
" but I'm hungry" I pout even though her eyes are closed. Trell lifts his head up off her chest mugging me. I mug his mean ass back.

" papas get up so I can cook" I smirk at him. Smacking his lips he stale faces her.
Mumbling he lays his head back down on her stomach. I take the initiative and smack this nigga neck.

" Get off my bestie bitch" I run and lock the bathroom door before he can get his lick back. After a couple seconds I crack the door. Stepping out fully, I feel a pain go through my neck. Turning around this nigga climbs back into bed laying between MY bestfriend legs.
" go make yourself sum to eat bitch"
" ughh I hate it here" I stomp and jump onto his bed.
" give me thirty minutes best and I'll cook" I smile before turning on the t.v. She looks at me and shakes her head. I'm just doing it to irritate trell ass.

After a couple minutes I lay my head on manis chest to and continue watching t.v. Slapping her thigh I tell her to go cook. " nigga it only been about 5 minutes" leaving I roll my eyes going to mess with Kira and jaja. Walking in I go and stand over then then pull the covers back only to reveal Kira in an big as shirt that is obviously Jaja's and him in only drawles.

I go and stand in front of Kira poking her face.

"Rasputia" I poke her check
" Kira" I poke her again more harshly
" get .... up... damn I'm bored and hungry" she just told over and lays back on jajas chest.

Say hello to my little friend.

" y'all ain't getting no sleep cause of me cause I'm hungry as fuck and bestie need to fed me" they mug me as I bang the pots that I got from the kitchen.

" thank you bestie I wuve ou" I coo at mani as she hands me my plate. She just stares blankly at me and sits across the table from.

After a couple minutes of silence I clear my throat and speak up.

" How'd everyone sleep?"
"......"
"......"
"......."
" good that's nice to know cause I slept well as well and I only want the best for my family and friends" I smiled innocently at them.

They all kissed their lips and mugged me before Trell mad ass threw a sausage at my face. We stared at each other before bursting out laughing. We were now having a full blown food fight. Just a Kira is about to pour syrup on me her phone rings. Saved by the bell. Or so I though soon I see syrup coming down my face. Soon we all stopped and cleaned up then cleaned ourselves up. Right now we were dropping the girls off at mani house.

They all said their goodbyes with a kiss and a hug while I internally gagged.
" bye bestie... bye rasputia" I yelled out the window. Kira flicked me off before going in the house. Pulling off the only question that all of us where thinking was still unanswered.

" Killa gonna kill us" Jaja ran a hand down his face.
" uh uh he gonna kill y'all" I exclaimed

" nigga you to" Trell said

" hell nah he ain't I ain't the one that been kissing and cuddling up with his daughter" JaJa laughed " I don't know why you laughing he see Kira the same way that practically his blood" he stopped laughing and mugged me. I just shrugged these niggas knew betta before they started but just couldn't help themselves.