Chpt 15

Mani POV
Home  same day
3928 words
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I groaned when my phone rang for the second time. Carefully reaching over I hennaed it answering without looking at the caller Id.

"Hello?" I say into the phone putting it to my ear. 
" hey babygirl you was sleep?" My eyes widened slightly
" umm.... yeah but wassup?"
I look down at trell he's a deep sleeper  so I should be good.
" you ok?"
" umm.... y-yeah".
" what time is it?" I mutter to myself. Pulling the phone away from my ears.  I squint my eyes from the brightness when my eyes adjust I see it's only 10 o'clock.

That was supposed to be a nap we slept for five hours.

I yawn. Shit I'm still tired. I go to the Uber eats app and order trell some Chicken with lemon pepper, mild sauce and hot sauce with a sprite and I order my self chicken tenders with a strawberry lemonade. Every since trell mixed our drinks that day I sometimes mix them now whenever I have a sprite. Although I don't really fuck with pop like that cause I makes my face break out I still do it sometimes. I get a text from Kira telling me her jaja and zaza went back to the boys house and my mama went to go visit my auntie and she won't be back until tomorrow.

" hello!" Awe shit forgot he was here.
" Y-yeah"
" you ok mani?"
" yeah I'm fine just tired but I'm finna go get in the shower imma call you back"
" ok" I hang up.
I hear trell chuckle under me ,  I look down at him with wide eyes he was up and didn't say shit. I'm kinda happy but disappointed.

" you ain't calling that nigga back no time soon" he tells me more like informs me.  I mug him mushing his head.

" I'm hungry" he mumbles looking up at me playing with my breast.  Squeezing it and moving it back , forth jiggling it. I rub his ear nodding.
" I know. "  I pause "  I ordered you some food." he just stares at me smiling. " what?" I close my eyes.

" nothing" he says after a second I open my eyes and he's still staring at me but his eyes have this look in them like he's afraid.
I rub his face. Taking my thumbs over his slightly thick eyebrows they have a small arch then trace it down his nose and under his eyes. His bags are still there but they're a little lighter and his eyes are less swollen.

He closes his eyes and I take my index finger and go under his eyelid and run the back of my finger under his long eyelashes. Resting my middle finger on his cheek. I trace his jaw line with my other fingers stopping at his chin I squeeze a little with my thumb and index finger. 

"Ma"
"....."
" mani" I hum tracing  his lips. I bit the inside my bottom corner of lip . when he pronounces the m causing his bottom lip to go under his top one and a slight pop noise escapes when he finishes saying my name. His tongue darts out his mouth licking his bottom lip a little before going back inside.
" I love you" he breaths out. I swear every time he says it it makes my heart pound into my chest and my breath hitch.

But we're supposed to be giving each other space and shit. I missed him so much tho but I feel like we need this maybe just a week or two then we'll see. I smile flicking his lip with my thumb.  

⚠️⚠️⚠️
I pull his face to mines kissing his lips. The kiss is full with need my need for him. Our tongues have a fight for dominance but   I just let him take over. For now. I eventually flip us over so that I am straddling him I grind my hips into his. I have on one of his shirts on that rises  up my knees with only panties on underneath so I'm sure he can feel my wetness and  he sleeps with no drawls on so he only has on basketball shorts.

From what I'm feeling he likes what I'm doing and he's big. I grind my hips into him again before kissing his spot just below his ear earning a groan from him. He lifts his hips and moves them slightly to match my movements. I rock harder against him feeling my pussy thumping it's like it has its own heart beat. A warm forms in between my legs when I feel his member feeling as if it's about to break through the shorts material.