Chpt 23

Zaheim 'zaza' POV
Month later
Home Chicago Illinois  2170 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Excuse my errors

"Stop moving" I told dee when I climbed into bed with her. She kept moving around and shit it was finna piss me off.
" za?" I hum in response rubbing her back pulling her on top of me.

" zaza" I hum again
" zaheim" Opening my eyes the connect with her dark brown ones that are a little puffy.
" whats wrong?" She bits her bottom lip pulling it in between her teeth.
When she doesn't respond I sit up against the headboard with her still on top of me.

" baby you know I gotta do this shit ok. Don't do this I know you be worried but that's what comes with the game. That's the risk that comes with dating a nigga like me. Kira and mani know this. It's either we die or we get locked up; shit I'll be lucky if I ev-" I stop mid sentence and sigh when I notice a tear slide down her cheek.

" look princess I didn't mean for it to come out like that but it's the truth. But I always try to come back ok. When you worry it only put pressure on me just be here for me" I tell her she sniffles nodding.

" you are?" She nods
" how my ole lady doing?" I smile to lighten the mood but she just nods. I rub her back pulling her to lay down on me.
I really don't know if she built for this shit cause I see how everything is taking a toll on her from her grandma to mani and trell situation.
" stop crying baby"
" Ice cream?" She looks up at me with a playful pout.
I smile nodding a little
" no" I deadpan her I laugh when she mugs me. 

" Gimme kiss princess"
" night za"
" night" I close my eyes with her in my arms drifting off into sleep.

"CAN I PUT MY BALLS IN YO JAWS BALL IN YO JAWS CAN I? Can I ?" I sing walking into the house.

" Shut the fuck up" jaja says from the couch.
" fuck yo-Hey bestie" i hug mani

"Best bud" she jumps onto me.
" AHHHH I touched it ewww" i drop her.

" this nigga ain't never" jaja laughs
" zaheim why would you do that?" She ask from the floor

" because I don't wanna touch that" wipe my hands on the couch
" you act like you meant to"
" I don't care please don't trell " I tell them seriously ,They just roll their eyes at me.

"Antyway what's the move?" I look around with  my bottom lip poked out. Jaja sitting their on his phone Kira laying her big ass bone crusher on his shoulder. Best bud watching t.v.
Princess?

Pulling out my phone I call dee as soon as the call connects I hear shuffling and I mug. Fuck she doing?

" H-hello"  she stutter probably doing something she ain't got no business doing.
" fuck you doing?" I scrunch my face up.

" nun just getting ready?"
" mhm" I nod slowly
"Antyway  princess let's have a girls day" I smile innocently. I really just wanna go to the strip club.

" a what?" She looks out the corner of her eye.
" y'all ass hang out then we hang out"

" nigga I don't wanna hang out with yo aggy ass" I hear jaja black ass say
" shut up Einstein"  everybody gets to laughing in the room.
" you ain't just finna keep going on my nigga like that" rasputia speaks up

" nOrMaN" I mock her from the movie
She smacks her lips sitting back. Fuck like I thought I run shit.
" y'all just let zaza shut y'all ass up" mani laughs