Chpt 32

Dontrell POV

" you gotta ask mama if you can get ice cream" I told princess and I pulled her out of the car. Draco was already at the door.

" I ready to eat me food ma cook me" his words not mine.
Amaya yawned laying her head on my shoulder.

" daddy princess tired??" She nodded as I kissed her forehead licking the car door.

" knock on the door draco" this lil nigga licked the door and it flew right open.

" opp mommy had pary" he exclaimed making my eyebrows knit together. I walked up the stairs and gasped at what I saw. Everything was fucked up. Glass was on the floor,blood, look like some niggas was fighting.

" draco come here" he shook his head going to the kitchen. " da it's ketchup on floor" I held Amaya tighter.

" MONTRELL COME HERE NOW" he jumped at the sound of my voice before I heard his little feet running to me.

I grabbed his hand taking them back to the car. I rolled down the windows before handing him his lil play phone that only had emergency contacts.

" listen to Me" I grabbed his face I could see he was scared as so was Amaya.

" call pawpaw and uncle and tell them to come to mama house ok?" He nodded and I kissed his cheek and Amaya forehead.

" I want mama"
" I gotta go get mama but you gotta call pawpaw and uncle and tell them to come here ok? I'll get your mama them we can have ice cream" he nodded and j slammed the door locking it. Looking back I saw Amaya in his lap and they were both crying their eyes out.

" god please let me babies and my wife be ok" I did a little prayer. I held up my gun walking through the house. I was amazed by how much shit was destroyed and how much blood was on the floor. I checked the garage and her cars were still here.

" ZAMANI!!" I called her.
" ZAMANI!! MAMA!!" Checking the guest rooms I ran up to her room. The door was broken off the hinges.  She was tied to the bed naked blood coated almost every inch of her body.

I usher towards her pulling at the ropes. I throes everything out of the drawers looking for a knife or Scissors when I found nothing I decided to shot the ropes. Lucky I put my silencer on, her eyes were open but she didn't move a muscles almost like she was paralyzed.

I carefully took the tape off even though I know it hurt cause I was duck tape and the sock out of her mouth.

" Zamani" I murmured as my vision blurred. Again she didn't move a muscle she didn't even blink.  When my fingers grazed her skin she silently cried but didn't flinch. When the ropes were off I went to the bathroom to grab her robe. The mirror was shattered the tub was full of blood stained water. I looked at everything around me and blinked the tears away grabbing the robe.

I couldn't do this. I couldn't cry I couldn't be angry because she needed me. I needed to reassure her that everything will be fine. I had to. I silently lifted her up sliding the robe through her arms just as I heard for footsteps. I aimed my gun at the door ready to shoot only for pops and zaza to pop up.

They gasped as they looked at her finnaly she looked around the room and she cried. She was screaming and crying. I've never seen her cry like this but I've also never seen her this injured mentally or physically.

I tried to hug her for comfort but I only got a kick to the dick and punched in the face. So I stepped back.

I tunred to pops who had tears streaming down his face and his fist clenched at his sides.