Chpt 35

" mani" Trell called her she shook her head looking down as she cried silently. He was about to get up but didn't want her to freak out.

" zamani" she looked up and they stared straight into eachothers eyes not saying anything. The pain, guilt and rage was seen but not spoken about.

" I I I'm s s soo sooryy" she sniffled her eyes widened as he stood up from the chair.

" I'm not gonna hurt you. I would never hurt you ok I just wanna hold you baby" he assured her holding his hands up. She obverse him cautiously.

" I I I'm d da damaged now Dontrell"

" look at me" he demanded softly. Just as another tear rolled down his face same as hers. It's as if the could feel each other's pain.

" you not damaged. Your not broken. Your not worthless, you are strong, beautiful, a great mother, daughter, friend and wife. You are my wife the live of my life and I got your back through anything. I'm with you through whatever decision you choose to make ok??" She nodded wiping her face.

" papa" she whispered making him raise an eyebrow in question.

" please"
" you sure??" He asked stepping forward.
" i need you more than anything" she said he pulled the chair next to the bed sitting down in it grabbing her hand softly.

" it's my turn to be their for you though your rough times" he whispered.

" even if I want to keep it??"
" even if you want to keep it I'm with you on whatever you want"

" otay"
" I love you" he told her knowing she wouldn't say it back mani hasn't been the affectionate person she is and who could blame her.

" thank you" he nodded they sat their for a long while just enjoying eachothers presence before Trell couldn't stop his anger. He stood up slowly not to startle her.

" w wh where ar are you going??" Mani asked she missed him a lot but was also very very afraid.  

" I got something to do beautiful"
" your. G go gonna come back right??@

" Ill always come back"  it was true. He was afraid to leave her alone even with her family here. He wanted to protect her how he failed to before.
She hesitated but noddded looking off to the side where the window was the sun was starting to go down.

Tears stung her eyes.
He doesn't want me anymore. He never leaves before morning

" mama" Trell whispered. He reached out a hand grabbing her chin but instantly pulled back as she tended and started crying swatting his hands away.

" noo noo don't touch me please" she begged

" aye aye zamani" after a while he finnaly got her attention.

" I'm not gonna touch you. I'm not gonna hurt you I would never you understand me??" She nodded

" imma be back ladda"
" b but yo you never leave at night"

" imma be back and I'll bring you food" he nodded
" seafood??" She asked hopefully nodding he said.

" whatever you want"  as he reached the door he turned around. " I love you mama get sum sleep our baby gonna need it"

Meanwhile
2 hours later

" we got to figure a way to get out of here" Santana spoke.

" my baby"
" ain't no way he getting out of this" Brooklyn shook her head.

" he said i raised a rapist and a drug dealer"  Santana mother spoke.

" well I do t sell drugs I play football but I sure do want to know why the FOCK I AM LOCKED IN A BASEMENT WITH MY COUSIN,BROTHER, MOTHER AND DEAD BIG BROTHER INCHES AWAY FROM MY FOOT"  Xavier screamed at Santana