Chpt 18

Mani
2 weeks later
School 3565 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked into the cafeteria going to our table. Today I wasn't in the mood I don't know why I just wasn't.

" what's wrong with you?" Zaza ask I just look at him without saying anything. "hellooo" he waves his hand in my face.

" mani" jaja calls I ignore him as well
" bestie you ok" I shrug not saying anything

"trell " they look at him. They know whenever I'm like this he's the only person I'll talk to.
"mani" I look up at him" what's wrong?" He examines my face.
" I don't know I just woke up in a mood"

" did you sleep good?" I shake my head no he sighs " why?" I shrug playing with my fingers.

Trell hasn't slept with me in about 2 weeks and ever since then I haven't been sleeping well I miss my papa. We've been the same without all the extra stuff. I know I said I wanted space but I miss him.

He pulls me into his side leaning down he whispers in my ear"we gonna talk later" I nod

" we finna leave this bitch" zaza smiles
" on bro I'm tired of school" jaja rubs his hands together.

" pooh!" Kira calls from the vending machines.
When did she even get up ?
" get me one" he answers

" awww how cute you read her mind" dee coos as zaza wraps an arm around her shoulder.
" pa-trell?" He looks down at me with a raised eyebrow.
" I miss you"
" I'm right here mani what you talking about?"
" you right here physically but not really" he runs a hand down his face sighing.

" you wanted space mani and I'm giving you that and that's sum I don't do so what do you really want?" I pull away from him.

" I don't know b-bu"
" I'm not finna do this with you go do you man and imma do me" he gets up from the table leaving me their looking dubm.

" ight bet" I say after I watch him walk out the cafeteria.
" I thought y'all was cool?" Jaja asks as Kira settles herself on his lap.

" they ass always arguing about sum" zaza shakes his head. I glare at him. " I'm sorry bestie are you ok?" He says in a baby voice poking his lip out.

I push him away when he tries to give me a hug and but my AirPods in. I don't even give a fuck no more ain't nobody chasing his ole mad ass.

And I still ain't found a way to forgive myself
I can never forgive myself, yeah
I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me (yeah)
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it (oh)
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it (no more, I can't take it)
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic.
I sing along while watching everyone converse around me.

" pookie"
" hmm?"
" can we go to your house I don't wanna go home" Kira says playing with her fingers looking down. I give her a strange look.
" yea" he pulls her into a hug. " mani you coming we going out to eat" he tells me.
" how you ju-" the bell interrupts me.
I roll me eyes grabbing my stuff.

" bestie gimme piece" I open my mouth for his honey bun. As we take our seats in music.
" girl no what the fuck" he takes another bite.
I reach over and snatch it outta his hand taking a bite. I smile innocently handing it back to him.

" that big ass piece zamani!" He stands up throwing the wrapper at me.
" you know what I'm finna go back to old mani" I say
" oh shit" Kira laughs
" old mani?" Jaja asks
" the mani that didn't give a fuck about nobody or their feelings" I shrug looking around the room.
" she was a bitch and a pimp" Kira says
" shit bitch we both was" I correct
" oht period" she swipes under her chin.