Chpt 30

Zamani pov
Next day

"DA!" Amaya screamed as I unbuckled her car seat
"MA!" Draco screamed as Dontrell got out the drivers side with him on his lap.

I locked my car doors after grabbing her diaper bag.

My baby still getting potty trained. She watches me use the bathroom all the time but still doesn't get that she has to pull down her diaper before using it. But any other time she Ii wanna pull off her diaper it's off.

" dada" she reached for trell he took her in his other arm placing her on his hip placing kisses all over her face. She giggled.

" mama" my eyes widened as I look between Dontrell and draco.

" umm.... ok" I pulled him out of Dontrell s arms who looked just as speechless as me.

" hey baby" I kissed his cheeks tickling his stomach he laughed hiding his face in my neck wrapping his little arms around me as much as he could with a smile on his face.

He gonna be so sweet and such a gentleman.

" you ready to play princess?" Amaya nodded as draco yawned.

" what about you prince??" He shook his head.

" me sleepy daddie" I rubbed his back as we walked towards  Chuck E-  Cheese 

" me sleepy to da" Amaya nodded copying draco laying her head in his neck mimicking a yawn but it was more like a battle cry making us laugh.

" princess you just said you was ready to meet chuckle" I mentally face palmed.

This nigga did not.

She shrugged. " me dra sleppy now da go back waywa

" we leave we not coming back until mommy feel like it and mommy don't ever feel like it" i said making her lip tremble.

" nooo go back waywa" she fussed
" chill out princess stop all dat crying you to pretty for that" he cooed making me roll my eyes.

" no stay ey chucky" she pointed towards the building.

They both looked at me with their puppy dog eyes and lips poked out.

Ugly asses

I started to shake my head until Amaya told draco to do the same. Looking down at him I chuckled before looking back at daddy and his princess.

" me sissy go I go ma" I huffed walking towards the building with them following after me engrossed in their own conversation.

( I haven't been to chucky E cheese since I was 6 and I'm 16 so skip the damn greeting)

We sat them down letting them walk around following closely behind them carrying their bags, coats whatever they had they didn't want to carry cause apparently once the saw this big ass mouse we didn't exists anymore. 

" ughhh daddie look chuck" draco pointed looking back at Dontrell.

" I see king wanna dance with him??"

Draco looked at him like he was slow before grabbing Amaya arm pulling her away walking towards the game.

"This kids funny asl" this was the first words he spoke to me since we met here.

" come on!" I stayed silent watching the kids push shit around since they were to small to actually play things by themselves.

I was suddenly grabbed and I didn't fight because I already knew who it was I felt the sparks. His arms wrapped around my waist his face resting on my stomach I went to push him away but stopped when he looked at me.

" please can we just be normal for one day. One day we be friends no arguing no awkward silence just today then we'll talk tomorrow" I looked away but he reached his hand up pulling my face down to look at him.

Instead I closed my eyes making huff. I felt him gently push me back and stand up before two small soft kisses where placed on my eyelids.

" please baby one day is all I'm asking for" he pleaded I opened my eyes as he rested his forhead against mine closing his eyes.

Give him a break it's just one day.

" ok" I whispered making his eyes snap to mine a huge smile on his face.

" really?" He asked excited  I nodded pulling back from him glancing at the kids who were staring at us.

" yes one day normal then we talk tomorrow" he smirked

" pushing my luck here but can I get a kiss?" I narrowed my eyes at him making him hold his hands up in defense.

" on the cheek mama I promise"  I gave him a ' nigga you lying' look before kissing him on the cheek.

" daddie" draco called

" what king?" Both of them pointed to the motorcycles.

After forty five minutes the kids got bored and decided they wanted to go home. They rode back in Dontrell s car saying I was moving to slow. He pulled out before me and I filled him to my house.

Don't ask me how he knows where I live cause I ain't gonna ask him. 

My phone started ringing. " hello?"
" mommy we go to park?" Dracos forehead appeared in the camera as I looked down at my lap.

We were almost home meaning my bed was needing a warm body. ASAP

" daddy gonna take you baby"
" no ma you to"

Imma have to talk to Dontrell about this ma stuff Cause draco been calling me that did a while.

mommy tired

"You hungry baby?" I asked as I saw Dontrell s car park at the park. I continued driving knowing I was around the corner from my house.

" me eat yo ma" I head Amaya in the background.

" yeah mama we hungry " I rolled my eyes at trells voice.

" mommy gonnA go home and make your favorite how about that?"

I don't know if it was because I was tired or because this baby really was my baby but it was the first time I referred to myself as his mother.

And as far as I'm concerned the last time anybody heard from that bitch was when she left draco wrapped in a thin ass blanket in the winter on zaza door while dontrell was in jail.

" ok"
" tell daddy call me when y'all coming home" he kissed the camera copying me as I hung up pulling into the driveway.

" oh shit" I whispered as I saw the familiar truck Pull up behind me.
_______________________________

Vote + comment