Chpt 36

2 years later
ZAMANI POV

" CHANCE!!" I called him I heard his footsteps before his little head popped out from around the corner.

" ma" he giggled running towards me. I laughed as he stumbled but got back up and kept running.

I bent down to pick him up kissing his cheeks.
I exhaled looking around the empty apartment before closing the door grabbing his diaper bag.

" you ready to see yo sissy and brudda" I spoke in a baby voice buckling his car seat.  I laughed as he spit bubbles and kicking his little legs. Closing the door I got into the rental car and drove to the airport.

I was finnaly leaving this hot ass city and going back home after 2 years.

4 hours later

" finnaly home" I said as me and chance got out the car walking up to the gate. I thanked the cab driver as he grabbed my bags.

" you think dada gonna be mad at me??" I asked them nodded my head.

" of course he gonna be mad at me I left for 2 years."

I walked up to the gate and punched in the pin. Even though I was gone I still talked to my mother and she always kept me updated and when she had the kids I talked to them over the phone.

I needed a break after everything happened and that's no excuse for leaving my kids for two years but it's true.

I pulled my luggage inside the gate before closing it.
" pops will come get it" I shrugged picking up chance car seat.

As I was walking up the stairs a car pulled in the driveway closing the gate. It was zaza  I gulped he was mad and I knew it. He rolled down his window and yelled out.

" I kill people so you betta-" he was cut off by the door opening infront of me. I turned to look and didn't see shit so I looked down when I felt a small body hug my leg. It was draco I smiled as I felt tears cloud my vision.

" MONTRELL WHAT I TOLD YO ASS ABO-" I heard his voice and it's like everything froze. Draco let go of my leg and hide behind me. He just looked at me before looking down at draco.

" I told yo bad ass to stop opening doors"  even though I had seen Montrell on camera i was still amazed at how much he had grown in person.

" move" he slapped his Trell hand.
" imma whoop you" Trell threatend waving at zaza to come in.

He didn't even acknowledge me and that made me sad.

I stepped aside with my lips swished to the side as zaza stepped in. He paused looking down at chance in the car seat looking around confused. Grabbing his out the car seat he took him in the house.

I stood their looking dumb ass fuck. This nigga just took my baby, and ain't tell me to come in.

I walked in closing the door behind me. Hearing them argue.
" gimme my son"
" this my nephew"
" my son"

" I don't care I saw him first" zaza said holding chance like a football.
" I knew about him first" Trell reached for chance making zaza move away. Chance laughed thinking they were just playing but I know they are serious.

" please don't drop my baby" I said making them look at me and mug.

" mama where you be??" Draco asked me pulling me towards the couch.
" mama had to take a vacation"

" that was a long ass vacation" Trell muttered finally getting chance from zaza.

" where your sissy??" I asked him sitting him on my lap kissing alll over his face.

" not my sissy" he pouted hugging me.

" I missed you so much baby" he smiled
" miss you" he shyly said making me chuckle. Just then I hear Amaya ass yelling.

" DADDY DRACO ATE MY GUMMIE BEAR" she spoke so well to be four years old.

" I knew yo ass was running for a reason" Trell popped him in his thigh making him mug. Chance started crying reaching for me.

" noo you mines" Trell said looking down at him.

" gummie my baby so he can stop crying"

" tell her don't talk to me unless it's an apology,food, kisses or cuddles and pussy" he rolled his eyes.

" what did I tell you about talking like that around my babies?!" I fussed making him look off to the side.

" I'm not talking to you"

" mommy?" I turned and saw Amaya standing there with tears in her eyes.

" hey baby mommy missed you" she shook her head with a frown.

" I mad at you mommy I play Barbie with dada he can't play" I laughed as she complained.

She came and sat on my lap and she pushed draco back.

" stop ugly"
" you ugly"

I sighed with a smile on my face hugging them both.

I sat there for almost three hours listening to my babies talk. And they talked a lot it's like they mouths never got dry.  They finally fell asleep so I went in the kitchen and cooked. We all ate in silence.

" I'm sorry" I said making Trell and zaza scoff.

" you get me another piece of cornbread and I forgive you" Trell smacked his head.

" nigga no stand your ground" he said making him nod.

" you right cornbread with everything on it"
I went and got his plate. He ate and left leaving me and trell.

" Trell" I called him he avoided looking at me.
" dontrell"
" dontrell"
" husband" I saw him smile a little before mugging again.

" bany daddy" he glared at me.
" papa" I said sitting on his lap. I kissed his cheeks holding his face making him sigh looking up at me.

" I'm sorry baby. I know there's no excuse for me leaving you and the kids for two years but I just needed a break. And I'm sorry"

" I would've understood that but you left me with our kids who are bad ass fuck and my son in your stomach, I didn't give a fuck who seed he was that's my son and you wrong"

" I know" I whispered

" i forgive you" i smiled kissing his lips.
" really??"
" really mama give me kiss"

" I love you I really do"
" I love you more forever"
" infinite"

Through everything it was always us and will always be us. This thing that me and him had was forever. at times we thought our story was over but I was just beginning.

_______________________________

THE END
Thank y'all for all the support and love y'all have showed though this book. This was my first book I ever wrote and I'm proud I have finished it.💞