Chpt 33

Later that night

A dead man walking pov

" YOO" I yelled walking into the house. I looked behind me before shutting the door. I heard the head board pounding against the wall. I ran upstairs to the room opening the door I was Dee and jaja fucking. Ignoring them I walked towards the closet pulling out the suit cases.

" GET THE FUCK UP WE GOTTA GO" I yelled

" ohh shit" jaja moaned.

I hope he nutted in her ass too.

They turned and looked at me rolling off of eachother.
" what the fuck happened to you??" Dee asked wrapping the sheet around her body.

Ain't shut I haven't seen before. The whole hood seen it by now.

" we gotta go pack everything you got. All the money you have get it cause we not coming back" I told them pulling off my blood covered shirt and pants.

" are you hurt??" Jaja asked grabbing my face his eyes scanned my body as I shook my head. I kissed his lips.

" I'm straight but we need to go like NOEW"
" aight damn chill". They put their hands up in surrender. I hopped in the shower for a quick second resting my head against the tile I took a deep breath.

What the fuck did I just do??

Drying my body I finished packing the rest of my stuff. Just as we put the stuff in the car d jajas phone rang. He looked at it confused then answer I mouthed to him put it on speaker.

" hello??"
" all y'all asses is dead, ain't no where you can run on this earth where I won't find yo ass. You should really check on yo peoples " my eyes widened at his voice before he ended the call.

" what the fuck is going on??" I huffed throwing my last bag in the trunk before slamming it shut.

" I beat her ass okay to a pulp" dees eyes widened

" you just sighed our death certificate you know that right. Everybody in Chicago is gonna be wanting our heads on behalf of that girl and you PUT YOUR HANDS ON HER." Dee yelled the last part. I grabbed her by her neck putting my other hand over her mouth.

" she hit me first" I lied

". It doesn't matter if you just cursed at her or made her cry you fucking with the people who run this city the Andrews, Johnson family even the fucking mafia" Jaja said pulling Dee away from me.

" that was way to much blood from just an ass whoopin"

" exactly tell us the whole truth or we leaving yo ass" I laughed stepping into the car.

" leaving me. He didn't call my phone he called yours james he didn't just say me he said y'all as in us so I go down y'all asses going down with me. You can either stay and die in this fucking city or leave and we figure out a plan to take they assess out"

All of a sudden all our phones rang. It was my little brother.
" Yoo?"
" h hello"
" what's wrong??" I asked him at the same time as Dee, Jaja said that into their phones.

We all received FaceTime request. Standing next to eachother we accepted them.

My brother was tied to a chair and beaten a pool of blood laid at the bottom of the chair and was still dripping. Same for dee's twin sister and jajas baby mother.