Chpt 29

Zamani  pov
Same day

" hey" I said softly sitting down next to him on the lawn chair.

He looked up surprised and looked around before looking back at me.

Damn we got a baby together we can't talk to eachother

" h hey" I nodded as we sat in a uncomfortable silence.

" so...." I started but then trailed off.

I honestly don't know what I want from. We used to be so happy or at least I think we were until he had to fuck shit up. But we were also young we still are even in out early twenties.

" I don't want to hate you" he looked up at me with hope in his eyes.

I could be a spiteful bitch and crush him even more or try and work something out for our baby.

" but I do"
he sat their frozen for a minute so many emotions passing his features it was hard to catch them but the one I did catch was rage. He stood up stomping into the house and I followed behind him calling his name.

" DONTRELL"
"DONTRELL STOP WALKING AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed as he reached upstairs stopping infront of a room. My old room.

" why do you can tell me how much you hate me. How much you regret meeting me loving me. I get it I'm a fuck up i fucked up your life I broke your heart. YOU WASN'T THE ONLY ONE THAG WAS GOING THROUGH SHIT ZAMANI"

My jaw dropped

" EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED BETWEEN US IS YOUR FAULT. THE PAIN YOU FEEL OR FELT BECAUSE I STOP PUTTING UP WITH YOUR CHEATING ASS IS YOUR FAULT. THW FACT THAT YOU HAD TO GO THROUGH THOSE TWO YEARS IN JAIL ALOBE IS YOUR FAULT" we were both standing their shaking in anger.

" SO YOU NEVER SID ANYTHING?? NOTHING YOUVE NEVER CAUSED ME PAIN INTENTIONALLY?? HHUH? YOUVE NEVER LEFT ME OV-"

" ALL THE TIMES I LEFT AND DISTANCED MYSELF FROM YOU WERE A REACTION TI WHAT YOU SAID OR DID. you were the love of my life I thought I would never intentionally hurt you well until recently" I shrugged my voice feel dry from screaming.

I sighed rubbing my forehead.
" listen we have a daughter whose third birthday is coming up and for that I would love to see her smile at the fact that we are there as a whole and at least seem happy for her day. Please" I pleaded he nodded

" draco also want to come with you. I told him no but he started crying I was gonna tell yo mama to ask yoh since I know we're not even on speaking tearms and you obviously hate me but I told her to ask you about it because I was scared you was gonna curse me out and I just replaced all my furn-" I walked over to him putting my hand over his mouth.

" I don't hate you ; I hate the way you made me feel and your poor decision making but I don't hate you. I might dislike you a lot but I still care and love you" I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

We just stood their looking into eachothers eyes before a throat cleared turning around we saw ZaZa smiling holding to small hands.

" well fancy seeing you two all cuddled up here in the hallway yall bad as kids is looking for y'all" he pushed them towards us they both ran to me hugging my legs.

" mawi I come with you and mymy" Amaya nodded pouting up looking at me. I turned to Dontrell only to see him looking at both of them clinging to me a soft smile on his face.

He caught me looking and nodded.

" how about me, mymy, you and our daddy go do something fun tomorrow together" I rubbed his head as Amaya ran to her daddy.

" uh huh pleath" he nodded giving me a toothy grin. I smiled at him before kissing his cheek.

" that's cool with you" I tuned to Dontrell who was looking at me intensely biting his lower lip.

" dontrell"
" yes mama?" I bit the inside of my cheeks to keep from either cursing him out or blushing. I couldn't decide.

" you heard what I said?" I asked even though I already knew the answer he wasn't listening.

" I think you lost him when you referred to him as 'our daddy' instead of their daddy" zaza spoke. I forgot he was still here.

" no me da" Amaya said defense hugging his neck making him chuckle.

He was my daddy first before all y'all.

"Ok and I care because?" I asked no one in particular but of course zaza had to say something.

" well the word our insinuates that he is your and someone else's. In that sentence you insinuated that he was yours and the kids" he spoke so professional making me frown.

" I need a new bestfriend because you supposed to ignorestupid shit I say not point it out"

" so you do admit to saying it!" He pointed like he just solved the puzzle

" leave us alone" he smiled wiggling his eyebrows.

" us??ohhhh" he skipped down the stairs.

Weird ass.

I turned back to Dontrell who was talking to Amaya.

" da no I wa ken" she whined
"why you want ken so he can be with Barbie?"

" no so we make Likkle me's" she smiled max king him mug her.

" hell nawl you ain't getting no ken doll" she started crying but that shit was not moving him at all he just kept a blank look on his face. She pouted sniffling wiping her eyes.

" I get ken mama?"
" so you gonna-" I cut him off laughing.

" daddy said no ken doll babygirl" he smiled again looking at me I just winked making him look down.

Awwwe he blushing

" dra dra" she reached for draco, setting her down on the floor she walked over to her brother who wasn't paying attention just playing with my ripped jeans.

She hugged him gaining his attention.

" ma da say no ken"

" it k sissei we take ken from store like unk zaza say" my jaw dropped my baby just told my other baby to steal.

" kk" they grabbed eachother hand sitting down at the top of the step sliding down draco going first to help his sister.

" mani?"
" hmm"

" can we talk after tomorrow like seriously talk?" I nodded he smiled kissing my cheeks before dashing off down the stairs being careful of the kids before I could hit him. I heard him laugh making me smile.

God I missed that sound
Girl go slow it's still fuck him we only doing this for our baby.

My smile dropped as my phone ring. I walked to the top of the stairs watching them but trell was at the bottom also.

" hello?"
" hey baby" his voice rang through the phone.

________________________________

Vote + comment

Don't hate me y'all I know I know