Chpt 13

Mani POV
Indiana Mall
Next morning 1644 words
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After driving around last night I went to get money withdrawal from my emergency black card my daddy gave me. I blocked everyone's number including my mama and daddy. I just need some time to myself to think. Everything with trell is just a little to much I don't know if I should talk to him or what but I do know that I need my space from him and his dramatics. So I got an Uber went to a hotel payed for three days. And now I'm going to the mall to go shopping with Santana since he's the one who lives Indiana which is we're I'm going to be staying for the three day weekend.

" mani you want these?" Santana holds up a pair of yellow and black hurraches. I tell him no I got enough shit, three pairs of shoes already a pair of vans, Dolce and Gabbana and a pair of white ones. We also went into h&m, rue 21 and too cute. I got some pants and shirts.  I wouldn't let Santana buy me anything so he dragged me in pink and made me an offer I wouldn't refuse, I got panties, bras and lip gloss.

I don't need shit else but he want some more shoes.

" you want these?" He shows me these matte black foamposites.

" I got those"
" damn girl you must be rich cause every pair of shoes I pick up you got."
" nah I'm not I just got a job and two working parents I like to spend my own money though"
" I understand I'm finna go get these." I nod seating down scrolling threw my phone when I come across a missing person.

5'5
Hair down her back brown. 
Last seen with a grey jumpsuit on with all white Air Force ones

Damn.. hold up.

I unblock my daddy calling him.
" daddy I know you ain't report my missing"
" yup sure did I ain't seen yo ass in 24 hours."
" I haven't even been gone 24 hours"
" last time I saw you was at 10 am and it's...... 3:47 pm right now that's last 24 hours"
This nigga

" let me talk to my mama"
" nope I'm on my way" he hangs up.
I look at the phone for a second before going to look for Santana. Seeing him by the cash register in line I pull him.

" come on we gotta go"
" I didn't even buy my shoes"
" you'll get them another day" I walk towards the door.
" why you in rush a rush? What's wrong?"
" my daddy crazy ass reported me missing when he seen me yesterday morning"  I pull my phone out my pocket turning it off. That nigga crazy and he probably tracking my ass.

Mark POV (mani dad)

" she called me she alright" I tell Sheri
" she coming home?" I shrug my shoulders
" why she just run off like that?" I shrug my shoulders again.

" hold up" I call zaza telling him to come over along with trell and jaja.

After about 10 minutes they all walk in the door along with Kira.

" babygirl didn't I tell you to stop hanging around these thugs" I look them up and down playfully  mugging them.

" thugs? I am a nice white suburban man who mowed his lawn this morning" zaza puts his hand over his chest before walking to my baby hugging her. His lil ass betta get back

" wife you cooked I'm hangry?" He ask
" go throw some waffles in the oven" she kisses his check. He jumps up and down squealing.

" she kissed me I'm never washing my face again." He falls out on the floor.

" nigga not surprised you smell like you ain't washed yo ass in years" Kira says causing everyone to laugh. I pop her in her mouth. 
" sorry daddy" she kisses my check.