Two

Zamani 'marie' Andrews
Chicago IL  2 months  later
•••••••••••••

" pts"
" what nigga?"
" what's number Fo?"
" it's four and 34"

Turning back in my seat, I mug this fine ass nigga cheating looking at my test. Deciding to be me I take his brush and brush his waves back.

" you play to fuckin  much" trell mugs me, snatching the brush fixing his hair.

" welp stop cheating nigga"
" yeah yeah"  he waves me off

The third period bell rings and since me and the boys all have that class together we just walk over to ouch sitting at our table. Leaning against the wall I decide to FaceTime Kira. After a couple rings she answers.

"Hey best" I beam. Zaza looks over at me and smiles but his smile drops when he sees I'm not talking to him. He swears up and down that he my one and ONLY  bestfriend , I mean he cool and funny asf but we ain't their yet.

" hey best where my man at?" I flip the camera to show her JaJa mean ass. Just then Kayla comes over, I mean she pretty asl she just a bop.

"Uh uh tell her get away"  Kira streaks.

I laugh shaking my head. " Um excuse me but Kira said get away"
" and who the fuck is Kira" Kayla asked with hella attitude. Girl I will slap yo hoe ass don't play
" that's me bitch so get back" Kira says when I turn my phone so Kayla bop ass can see. She scoffs rolling her eyes.
" I don't got time for the drama not today" she mumbles.
" thanks best" Kira says over the phone. Kayla looks at me scoffs before she continues groping JaJa.

" imma be up their after school"

After talking to Kira for a while I go to get me a juice , then bitches fye although they kinda fuck with my stomach.

Walking into the gym room with zaza and trell on both sides of me they kinda like my guard dogs. Hooking one of my arms through both of their. I smile widely at them both; Trell stops walking looks at his arm and back at me.

" what is you doing?"
"What? I'm just walking with my guard dogs"
" Bi-girl I am not yo damn dog"
"Aht  but you didn't say u wasn't my guard" I smirk pointing a finger in his face.

Slapping my finger down he slaps it out of his face then continues Walking glaring at me.
" I ain't neither the fuck"

I shrug walking with my bestie into the gym ,When Mr.Hill finishes taking the attendance he throws out the balls. Rushing on the opposite side of the bleaches, the divides our huge gym room.  After Shooting the ball by myself I start to get bored and decide to go mess with someone.

" ZAZA" I call when I walk to where he is.
"ZAZA..... ZAZA..... ZAHEIM"
" finnaly my throat was starting to hurt" I say to myself when he looks over at me.
" what?"
" come play 2 ball with me" I half ask half demand dribbling the ball between my legs. Well trying to.

" I'm playing a game ask trell ass" he runs off. I frown looking around the gym room.

Welp... I don't see trell so I decide to go look in the little cut by the bathrooms. Running into a wall I end up falling on my ass. " ow" I groan

" watch where tf you going" a deep voice says
" you bump into me tf " I mug his ugly black ass.
This mfka look like a bastard child.

" bitch I said what I said" shre says walking off
" bitch made ass nigga" I call after him.
Turning around he walks toward me as soon as he is in my face I notice the height difference. My forehead rests just below his shoulders.
" fuck you say"
Big bird think he scare me