Three

Zamani Marie Andrews
Chicago IL  next Saturday
10am 2188words
••••••••••••••••

I'm in the kitchen cooking breakfast. When my phone rings. 

Bestie👩‍❤️‍👨🥱 FaceTime I let it ring for a couple seconds then answer.

" hey bestie"
" hey" I respond flipping a pancake
" what happened ?"
"What?"
" what happened to yo head that bird nest I was finna tell you to come over but you need to get yourself together best and bring some honeybuns"  He hangs up while I just mug the camera

" you need help?" Kira walks into the kitchen. Me and her stayed up all. Night with the boys playing games they didn't leave until like 12 cause Zaza finnaly decided he was sleepy.
" nah good morning tho can you take this up to my mama" I tell her. Handing her a plate with pancakes bacon eggs and hash browns.

Fixing Armani plate I call him in here.
" awe thanks sissy I didn't think you cared" he puts his hand over his heart

" I don't"

Kira comes back down saying something.
" what?"
" not talking to you talking to jaja now where my plate."
" awe hey cuddy."
" hey cuddy what you cook?"
" breakfast y'all trynna link today"
" fasho"

After eating my breakfast I hop in the shower. I connect my phone to my speaker.

My brother point her out and she a bad bitch, I'm on her
Must ain't heard that I'm a savage, once I get a bitch, I own her
I see she got swag, I got cash so I want her
See this .45 in my pants, put on your ass, push up on bruh
Shawty, she a rider with that Glizzy on her (with that Glizzy on her)
And shawty, I'ma die there with no semi on me (semi on me)
If we got a problem, we get rid of homie (yeah)
Put twenty thousand in your pocket, we gon' get the money (yeah) rapping along.

I step out.  Finishing my hygiene with my face care routine. Kira walks in with a bag of clothes.
" when you go get those?"
" yesterday when we went to Popeyes"
" awe"
" that nigga Zaza so irritating he really irks my nerves."
" girl leave my bestie alone"
" bitch I'll beat yo ass don't play" she throws her bag of clothes at me.

" I ain't picking that up either whicho funk ass"
" I don't give a fuck"

I apply my Shea butter and baby lotion. I grab my bulls jersey number 15 basketball jersey to go with my Chicago retro 9s and throw on a pair of denim jean shorts.  My hair is in a up down with two ponytails in the front with my edges done. Kira has on black old navy ripped jeans with a red Mickey Mouse shirt with some fazos. She flat ironed her lace.

Me: come pick us up
Zaza👩‍❤️‍👨🥱 Ight u betta not have rasputia with you.
" imma beat that nigga ass" Kira groans idk why but Zaza keeps calling her rasputia it's kinda funny cause she get mad asl.
A couple minutes later were walking outside.

" best you finna get yo ass beat trell ass in that car" kira tells me
" pht he ain't gonna beat shit I ain't do nothing"
" bitch then little ass shorts"
I wave her off and open the backseat door.
" get yo ass back out this car and put on some pants" is the first thing I am greeted to.
Like damn nigga woke up on the wrong side of the bed.