Episode 2-28: The Second Chance

Start from the beginning

"That I could get on board with, so yes. Let's shall." Glory perks up as she cracks both of her fists ready to go.

"Yeah. I won't get any closure if I don't get at least one hit on you guys." A Heartslabyul resident said.

"Time for battle! Pick up the glove!" A Pomefiore student exclaims.

"I don't know what happened to you all, but Savanaclaw looks to be in worse shape than all of us." Jamil points out with a smirk.

"Since we know who the culprit is, I think getting rid of our grudge with a game of magical shift is rather convenient." Trey informs.

"Leona, didn't you say something before! About how during the game you can use any attack without violating the rules." Cater ask slyly.

"Normally it would be off with your head for using our traditions to settle personal grudges but...This is what Trey and the others wish. I'll turn a blind eye this once." Riddle informs.

"I understand how you must be feeling. However, I'm not sure whether or not Savanaclaw can be in the tournament like this. Especially you, Mr. Kingscholar, can you even stand right now?" Crowley ask curiously.

"Hmm...hmph, hahahahaha!! Don't underestimate me, Crowley. I could take on some wounded herbivores in sleep." Leona boldly proclaims.

"Those are big words." Jamil remarks with a grin.

"I have zero intention of apologizing. If that's what you want then force me on the field." Leona cockily declares.

"Really? You wanna test that, Lion?" Glory questions with a sly smirk crossing her arms as she approaches to him until she gets into his face, but Leona wasn't fazed and smirks back at her with his arms crossed.

"Heh. You think you can outwit me, Lioness?" Leona snarks back making her giggle.

"Boi I can outwit you anytime. Besides, I'm not the only one who is gonna be your ass. They are." Glory points out.

"Oh well see about that, cuz we're gonna kick your ass." Leona boldly proclaims.

"Not if I kick yours." Glory snarks back.

"Heheh cheeky Lioness are you?" Leona chuckles.

"Oh trust me boi, I've been training every week and I'm telling you I won't hold back." Glory reassures.

"Heh we'll about that, Lioness. I won't go easy on you." He retorts.

"Same with us, Lion." She sasses back as both of them exchange competitive daggers. Trey chuckles and turns to Crowley.

"There you have it, Headmaster. Are you alright with this?" Trey ask curiously.

"My goodness. I'm a fool for thinking you would have some impressive speech prepared. Alright, I shall allow Savanaclaw to play in the tournament as planned. As the headmaster I'd also like to avoid having something like this be broadcast to the world on the day of the tournament." Crowley said.

"Wow what a great guy you are." Glory sarcastically remarks making Crowley clear his throat.

"Well then, the audience is waiting for all the players to present themselves. Better get ready." Crowley reminds them.

"I should get going...Grr, Crap, ow." Leona winces when he looks down to see Ruggie pinching his arm.

"...Just do you know, I haven't forgiven you or anything." Ruggie grumbles.

"Is that so?" Leona mutters.

"But...how to put this? I never want to see you make a miserable face like that again. The arrogant smirk you usually have suits you much better...Like this! Laugh with me!" He chants causing Leona to smile widely freaking everyone out.