Chapter 8: I Got a Bad Feeling

Start from the beginning

Everyone leaves except Ben and Carley. You sneak out and follow them, but making sure you don't get seen. You make it to the dairy to see Mark with an arrow in his back.

You whisper to yourself: I can always count on you, can't I knee bone?

You see the group walking up to Lee and Mark and listen into what they're saying.

Kenny: Hey, y'all!

Katjaa: Mark! Oh my god, what happened?!

Lee: He got shot with an arrow.

Lily: Christ! Are you gonna be okay?!

Mark: Yeah, I'm fine. I should just... pull it out...

A/N: that's what she said.

A woman with orange hair walks over to him.

Woman: Oh no, honey, c'mon, Brenda's got you. Come inside now. We'll have you all sorted out.

Your knee bone twitches.

You: Fuck.

Mark walks in with the woman and Katjaa.

Brenda: Well, you must be the veterinarian.

Larry: What kind of shit is this?

Lee: We ran into some people on the way up here... bandits I guess. I think it was them that attacked us.

Andy: They gave us a lot of problems in the beginning, killed a bunch of our farmhands. We were able to get'em to stop by makin' a deal.

Kenny: You KNEW about these people?!

Danny: Food for protection. Not like we had much of a choice, but they did stop hasslin' us.

Lily: Christ, maybe Y/N was right about this place. Next time we should listen to his knee.

Your thoughts: That didn't take long.

Lee: What are you talking about?

Lily: I'll explain later.

Lee: Maybe it isn't as safe here as we thought.

Andy: We're sorry! We've never had them screw with us like this! Not since we've started givin'em food. Listen we may have had an agreement with people, but we will NOT stand for this shit.

Danny: Ain't know way we're gonna let those sons o' bitches get away with this!

Kenny: You know where these assholes are?!

Danny: They're hard to pin down, but I think I know where at least ONE of their camps are. When you're ready to come scope out that bandit camp, come find us.

The two brothers walk off.

Lily: Bandits? Are you serious? This place isn't safe, we can't stay here.

Kenny: Not safe?! This place is a hell of a lot better than that motor inn! I think all of us and our guns can handle a couple of punks with bows and arrows! What we need to do is find a way to get our whole group out here to stay. Take this place over if we have to.

Larry: Cool your jets there, Rambo. These are nice people. Let's not do anything to get us thrown out, before we eat!

Your thoughts: Is it just me, or is Larry a little less crappier today?

Lee: I'm gonna head out and help Dan with these bandits. You guys should try to make friends with Andy and Brenda while I'm gone.

Larry: Well that's easy, I've got charm comin outta my ass.

Lily: Yeah, that's... REAL charming, dad.

Lee: Where's Ben, Carley and Y/N?

Lily: Since Carley and Ben ate most of the food on the way back to get us, she volunteered to stay behind and watch the motor inn until we get back.

Lee: And Y/N?

Lily: Well he thought that this place was nothing but trouble, and said he'd stay back. Guess I should've listened to the kid.

Your thoughts: No shit. I think I'm gonna take a nap for a bit and wait for every-

Andy: Hey kids, look what Lee got workin for ya!

You look over to see a swing hanging on a tree.

Flashback

Your on a swing before everything happened.

You: HIGHER DAD! HIGHER!

Your dad smiles and laughs and you giggle.

Back to reality

You look as Kenny is pushing Duck on the swing just like your dad did with you, while Clem stands and watches. You wipe off your tears and climb in a tree and take a nap for a little while...