Auset and Osiris

6:11 am

"You ever see that IG post that Nipsey had , about him and Lauren being like Isis and Osiris?"

"Yes." I smile as a cool breeze comes through.

We're cuddling on the comfy balcony sofa , watching the sun rise over the skyline.

"I feel like we was on some God and Goddess shit like that in another life. Maybe down in ancient Egypt or some shit."

"I agree boo, maybe Atlantis." I say stroking his chin, and he gives me a kiss.

"So what the fuck do we do now? I don't think I can really function without you, I really lost my mind the night you left."

"We have to take things slow Titan, I can't be all up under you or any man right now , I have to get my shit in order and live my own life while I'm still young."

"What does that shit really mean, sounds like you ain't ever coming back!"

"Im thinking after I go back to ATL to sort out family stuff, I'll come back here for a little while. I'll get an apartment with Elle,take modeling serious and maybe sign with one of these agencies that won't stop bugging me , find some acting classes, keep dancing, travel a little out of the country. I can't tell you when or if I'm coming back."

"Well damn , you really gotta this shit mapped out, that's wassup though, I'm proud of you, but I'm gonna miss the hell outta ya lil sexy ass. Can I at least fly you to my games and shit."

"Yes, I'll definitely come to some of your games and to see TyTy, mama T, the twins and everyone else." I kiss his cheek.

"Good 'cause you know how much my baby loves you. Your gonna be real successful at every fuckin' thing you do though, we'll be your number one fans and you know I ain't a fan of no fucking body."

"Awww Titan!"

"Dead ass, you'll always be my wife in my head as crazy as that shit sounds, but I don't give a fuck, it is what it is. I'm in love with you baby girl."

"Titan that's weirdly sweet but obsessive." I laugh.

"I know, I'm in too fucking deep. You got a nigga wide open."

I rub on his chest, not really knowing how to respond. I suddenly think about how hard he pushed YaYa off of him in that video. I can't even lie, YaYa is gorgeous and bad as hell. Every rap nigga wants her. Think of Lori Harvey but a few years older with blonde hair. So I know that took some serious self control on his part.

"I saw that video of you and YaYa, that was funny."

"Maaan , that hoe is persistent as fuck, but I don't want her ass, ion even like light skinned bitches like that, for real."

"Well your free to do whatever and if you've found someone else , if I decide to come back, then I'll just have to deal with it."

"I highly doubt that shit will happen baby. You ain't hearing me, I'm in love with yo ass, like deep up in the shit. I been trying to wrap my head around this shit but I'm struggling, ion what imma do, or how to get over you, but I gotta respect your decision, and this ain't even no VooDoo shit, cause I know my free will is strong as fuck, I'm just a real ass nigga who in love."

Whyyyyy is he doing this to me!

"I—I um—I think I should get ready to go , mama's gonna wake up soon and I'm not there. I left her a note and sent a text ,but you know."

I ramble quickly getting up from his comforting embrace, I don't want to hear this shit anymore, it's eating me up inside and I'm gonna be right back up under his ass if I don't distance myself right now!