Big Dick Energy

My naked body shivers against Titan's chest in the massive jacuzzi tub. I'm so lost in my thoughts. His muscular arms are around me but I feel alone , just like her. I should've just ignored his ass that day, I knew I had no business talking to another nigga, like bitch your mom just died, what the fuck are you doing?

"Say something baby." He rubs my shoulder gently.

I ignore him yet again. I haven't said a word to anyone since her body hit the ground. I can still see the look of horror on her face as wet chunks of her brain exploded all over me. I begin to cry as a picture of mommy flashes in my head.

"I just want to go hooome." I sob into his chest as my body shakes, I feel sick.

"Shhhh, it's gon' be aight, we leavin' first thing in the morning aight?" He rubs my back.

"No, fuck you! Why couldn't you just leave me alone that day? I can't deal with anymore shit, I'm exhausted!" I sit up and punch him in the chest.

"Aye, chill the fuck out!" He says sternly, grabbing my arms pinning me to him.

"Let me go, I want to get out!" I tried to wiggle free of his grip.

"Aye, you bein' all feisty with them titties bouncing in my face is making my dick hard --."

WHAP!

I manage to get one arm free and slap the shit out of him. Girl, if looks could kill, but I didn't care. I'm tired of niggas at this point. I've been doing waaay too much.

"Nigga all you care about is fucking!" I just had a bitch who you probably did fuck blow her brains out all over me and this is what your thinking about? Your so damn childish, let go of--"

"Who the fuck you getting loud with? I told yo stupid ass I didn't fuck that bald headed bitch." He grabs my neck. I try to elbow him in his balls and he laughs as I missed. Then he splashes water in my face.

"Uhhhg! Fuck you , this isn't funny Titan, your so disrespectful!" I punch his chest again.

"Calm yo crazy ass down lil power ranger."  I could tell he was actually getting mad. Good!

"I don't want to do this, I can't be your girlfriend." I cry as I try to slide my ring off.

"The fuck you just say to me? Put my shit back on before I drown yo ass in this tub." His face twists up and he pushes the ring back down my finger.

"Nigga fuck you, you heard me!" I snatch my hand back, slide it off and throw it out the tub mushing his face.

"Maaan, get yo ass out and go get that shit Essence. I ain't playin' witchu, you really don't wanna piss me off, I'm tryna be nice to yo ass."

"You can't bully me into being with you, I --"

Before I could finish, my left nipple was in his mouth,all the oxygen rushes out of my lungs as his tongue swirls around it hungrily. He firmly grips my waist and my head tilts back in pleasure.

"Mmm--Titaaan, staaawwp , pleeease, I--I--caaan't--." I moan out and he sucks harder. I hate this man. He switches to my right breast as he massages the left simultaneously. I grab his thick, hard dick and began to stroke it slowly.

"I'm sorry baby." He mumbles. I grip his dick harder and his mouth drops open.

"Oh, so you tryna get fucked fucked." He smirks.

"Noooo." I whisper as I stroke him faster staring into his eyes.

"Fuuuck." He murmurs as his eyes roll back. I got his ass now.