ATLien

"Oouu , this so pwetty and sparkly Essie!" TyTy coo's.  She's playing in my eyeshadow as I get ready in Titan's bathroom.

"I like that color girrrl." I say as she pokes her little finger in my Urban Decay palette and smears it over her right eyelid.

"TyTy , it's past ya bed time lil girl, leave her shit alone." Titan booms as he walks in and her little lips quiver.

"But daddyyyyyyy." She whines.

"Nah, come on, let's go start a bubble bath in ya own bathroom."

"I wanna take bath in here with Essie!" She pouts crossing her arms. He snatches her up off the counter and she squeals with laughter.

"Daddyyyy , put meee doooown!"

"What I say? Tell Essence night night."

"Night night Essie." She waves at me with a sad face.

"Night my baby, I'll see you in the morning." I blow her a kiss and she catches it.

My phone buzzes on the counter as Ellarie calls. I put her on speaker.

"Hey , yall are on speaker."

"Hey , you almost ready boo?"

"Yea I'm about to do my lip then put my dress on and I'm done, oh , and Amira isn't coming she doesn't feel good."

"Oh ok , well text me when you're there, we're about to leave my house now."

OK byeeeee."

"Byeeee."

I quickly line my lips with my MAC Chestnut liner, and swipe my Bronzed Rose Pat McGrath lipstick over my lips. I run my hands through my bone straight hair and hurry to my room to change. I shimmy into my blush colored, silk dress with a plunging neckline and grab my nude Steve Madden stilettos and my baby pink Chanel bag.

I walk down the long hallway to TyTy's bathroom and peek in the doorway.

"I'm ready." I smile at them playing with two rubber unicorns.

"Aight, call Justice on the intercom so she can come finish washing lil bit." He looks me up and down slyly, licking his lips.

I smile and pucker my lips at him and press the intercom button for Justice, TyTys nanny.

****

About 30 minutes later we pull up to ATLien and I send Elle a text letting her know I'm here. The line was wrapped around the building and the parking lot is jam packed.

"Y'all need me to get y'all to the front? That line long as hell." Titan asks as he leans over to flick my chin.

"Umm , yea probably, but you don't have Terris or Zaine with you. You know everyone is gonna notice you."

"Shit, you right, lemmie call Cairo right quick, he own the shit."

"There are the girls." I say as I roll my window down.

"Elle, Mani, Skye!"

"Oh, hey boo!" Elle says as they strut over looking like Goddesses.

"He's talking to the owner to get us ahead of the line."

"Oh ok." They all strain their necks trying to look at him I forgot they haven't met him yet.

"Oh Titan, this is Elle, Mani and Skye my besties."

"Hiiiiiiii!" They say in unison with the biggest smiles on their faces. They so extra.

" Sup, he said yall good , just tell the niggas at the door the code is Kingpin, he told them what you got on bae , so just walk to the front."