A Gemini Like Tupac

"Sooo, what do I do Elle?"

I'm tipsy af in Chino's bathroom . I let his fine self sweet talk me into going back to his place, but now I'm kinda regretting it.

"Ess, stop being scared of his ass, it's just Chino."

"It's not just Chino, that's like saying, it's just Drake or it's just Kendrick Lamar. This nigga is basically rap royalty Elle!"

"Ok, ok, calm down, your right, but he's still just a nigga. I don't know what you want me to say boo, you either wanna fuck with him or you don't?"

"I don't know, that's the problem."

"Just step into your femininity , use these niggas and have some fun. It's not that deep, I keep telling you this."

"I want to so bad, I just feel like a ho, but then I can't help that I love all this attention and being spoiled by rich niggas, like who am I Elle?."

"Your a grown ass beautiful woman, who can do what she wants Ess, get into his head a little, make him chase you, don't move as fast as you did with Titan, and see how it turns out."

"Ok, I hear you, and I caught the shade but your right." I huff.

"I know I am, now get off my phone and go handle his fine ass like the bad bitch you are , I'm working on Kion my damn self, Zane is my boo and all ,but I need to add some niggas to the roster. My Chanel habit is getting expensive."

"Oh my gosh, I can't." I laugh.

"Byeeeee, luh you."

"Bye."

Ok, get it together Essence, she's right, your grown , your beautiful, you're a sexy, savage whose the shit! Fuck love, these niggas ain't shit, I'm not gonna be tied down, I deserve to have fun.

KNOCK KNOCK

"You good in there ma?"

Fuck it, here goes nothing.

"Uhh-yea." I swing the door open.

No he is not standing here shirtless in his damn Gucci boxers. All these negros play the same damn mind games, but I got this. I look him over and when I look up at his face he's staring at me. I need to start talking to ugly niggas ,because these fine ones are too fine.

"Hi." I giggle to myself.

"I ain't gon' lie, I'm fucked up right now, and you look sexy as fuck." He says.

"Oh really, well thank you." I grin.

"You wanna watch a movie or sum?" He asks, leading me into the spacious living room. His home is so modern and immaculate. The vaulted ceilings and open concept really make it feel like a small castle.

"Sure."

"What kinda movies you like?" He asks as he grabs the remote.

"Thrillers , sci fi, comedy, some of everything really."

"They just put Paid in Full on Netflix, I haven't seen that shit in a while, it's one of my favorites."

"Sounds good to me." I say, and he gives me one of those looks, like he wants to fuck me and I would definitely let him at this point.

"Damn, my bad for staring, you want a drink? I got lemonade,water,Gatorade." He says as he walks over to the kitchen.

"It's ok, I'm good, this couch is so cozy." I say as I sink into the plush sectional.