Rain Drop, Drop Top

"So about going to the studio?" I ponder as we enjoy our delicious appetizers.

"We can still go if you want." He says, looking up at me with that look that he's been giving me lately.

"Whyyyy do you stare at me like that?" I ask.

"Damn, my bad,  I'll stop looking at you." He says dryly and continues eating.

"Noooo." I whine with a laugh.

"You're gorgeous, I can't help it. Your complexion is so chocolate and silky. You got a cute ass button nose that flares when you get an attitude, and that ass is just---"

"Okaayyy,I hear ya, your too sweet. I don't know how you were you single." I cheese.

" I was single for a while and honestly I wasn't even looking for anything but something about you changed my mind." He smiles.

"Hmm I see."

"Hmm I see." He mimicks me and playfully flicks my nose, and I almost snort when I laugh.

"I do not sound like that!" I fuss.

"Yea aight Miss Piggy. You have a baby voice, it's sexy though." He says.

"So—ummm, this is random, but I've been wondering , like how do you make your money? I'm not trying to be nosy but--"

"Nahh ,you good, I don't do any illegal shit if that's what you mean ,but my pops did ,so my family has money. I just go to school and do my producing and editing shit on the side." He explains.

"So the house is yours?" I ask.

"Yea it's in my name. My dad bought it for us when I got accepted into Morehouse."

"So where are your parents? And do you have other siblings" I ask.

"They down in Miami. My dad got out the game last year and they moved down there to start over and nah just Rhia."

"Ohhhh." I nod.

"Is it a problem? I mean the house is paid for with legal cash and nobody is after us or nun like that, all that shit is dead." He says quickly. I giggle at how serious his face is. It helps reassure me that he's being truthful.

"Well that's good to know." I reply.

"You sure you good?"

"Yes I'm not going anywhere."

"Yea you right, so when is your birthday and what's it like being a twin?" He asks and I almost roll my eyes at that second part.

"Valentine's Day 1997 and--"

"Wait , you forreal? We have the same birthday then."

"Wow." We say in unison.

"That's crazy, but about being a twin its whatever. I mean me and Erick aren't really close like that, sometimes it's like we're not even twins . We do our own thing. I've always wished he was a girl instead. He just does the dumbest shit sometimes and I feel like I'm more of his mom than his twin sister. Plus I'm definitely the smarter and more mature of us two." He rubs his beard as I ramble.

"Well damn, that's real. Do you ever realize that you cock your head to the side when you get deep in conversation?" He asks.

"Do I?" I say, cocking my head on purpose ,making him laugh. I'm starting to feel the alcohol and I feel good.

"Yea, so uhh—when you gonna dance for me?" He asks.

"I-- I've never danced for a man like that." I whisper embarrassed.

"Why you mumbling girl?" He makes a face.

"I said , I never danced for anyone before." I repeat annoyed.

"Why not? You can definitely dance."

"I know, I'm just-- wait so you've been stalking lil ol me?"

"Yup hard as hell too.  I've actually seen you more than once at the studio , you just never noticed me. I've dropped my cousin Kyra off there a few times." He confesses.

"Awww, she's a sweet girl, I love KyKy!"

"For real though , you gon' dance for me or nah? Don't change the subject." He asks again licking his lips.

Dear God , I just want to take the time out to thank you for this Fine. Ass. Man. My mind starts wandering elsewhere as my buzz grows stronger.

"Weeellll ,you gotta play something for me first sir." I order seductively.

His face is priceless. He quickly scrolls on his phone for something without hesitation. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. He looks up at me with a smirk as Bad and Boujee by Migos comes on.

Raindrops, drop tops (drop top)

Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)

Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot (thot)

"This is my soonng!" I moved away from the table and started swaying my hips.

"Turn your chair the opposite way." I order and he quickly complies. I stand in front of him swaying my hips and then I bend over and start bouncing my ass in his face. He smacks it and starts throwing hundreds at me out of nowhere.

"Ayyyyyeeee!" He says as I keep twerking and laughing.

I turn around and sit on his lap really feeling the liquor now.

"Wassup ma?" He asks with his eyes low as he grips my ass firmly. I guess were both feeling it.

"Nothiinnngg zaaddyyy." I coo while kissing his neck, his collar bone, and then those lips that I love. I was now giving him a full on lap dance. I grip onto his shoulders as I keep grinding on him to the beat.

"Shit's gettin hard out here bae." He says lowly as he kisses the top of my left breast that was halfway exposed. Good thing our waitress and the chef were gone.

My bitch is bad and boujee (bad)

Cookin' up dope with an Uzi (blaow)

My niggas is savage, ruthless (savage)

We got 30's and 100 rounds too

We were rapping along until he decides to pick me up and sit me on the table. "Lay back." He demands.

I giggle and do as Im told. He swiftly spreads my legs and pushes my dress up, he moves my thong to one side and starts devouring my pussy right on the table.

"Ohhh shhhh--you--I-!" I moan as my back arches.

"Oh wow! Umm —I'll just come back later." Zina's voice startles us and we both start laughing.

"Sorry Z!" Rico calls after her.