Zero Fucks Given

"Where are we goinnng?" I whined, immediately regretting that I said I wanted to go out. In all actuality I just wanted to be in my warm bed with a glass of wine, or more like three whole bottles.

"Cheesecake Factoryyyyy!" They sing.

"I should've known." I mumble. That's our ghetto spot.

About twenty minutes later we pull up into the Cumberland Mall parking lot. I stepped out of Skye's Mercedes S 450 and the cold 48 degree wind smacks my face.

"Fuck shit, it's cold!" I say through clenched teeth. They laugh at my choice of words.

Sometimes I could give zero fucks about what I say. Torian is always telling me I have a foul mouth for a woman but I really don't care. I get it from my fiery Leo mama. We all link arms and walk inside.

Full stomachs and a few strong drinks later, I drunk text Torian some half assed message to tell him I was coming by. We pull up to his townhome and there was a bright silver Audi S6 in the driveway. I text him some foolishness again, but still got no reply. So I hop my drunk ass out and ring the doorbell, not caring that it was one am in the morning. I hear some shuffling and the TV but no one comes to answer.

I walk over and peek into the living room window . I can see him on the couch with some girl on her knees in front of him. I tilt my head thinking those margaritas must be distorting my vision , but I realize it was really that Rhia girl sucking him up. Little Miss church girl has her deep throating game down pat. Fuck him though, he's not my man. I already knew he was fucking her weird ass.

What really caught me off guard , was when this naked lil nigga with dreads who looked young as hell came from out of nowhere and positioned himself behind Rhia while she continued to suck Torian up. He slides a condom on and starts hitting her from the back, Torian has his head tilted back enjoying himself.

I stand here watching in disbelief until Elle get's out of the car and comes to stand beside me.

"What are you doing Ess?"

She quickly puts her hand over her mouth in shock as Torian get's up and Rhia plops down on the couch and lights a blunt,the younger guy get's on his knees and finishes doing her job on Torian. I was drunk but not that drunk. Yep this shit was definitely happening.

"What the fuck on a stick?" I slur.

"Shhhh—" Elle shushes me.

We continue to watch in shock , and Torian mushes the young guy on his forehead , so that he falls back. He then flips him onto his stomach as he slides on a condom , Elle squeezes my hand as he starts fucking him.

BLEEEHHHH !

Her ass throws up , as I slump down to my knees. Elle starts to pound on the window like a psycho ex . I didn't knew whether to laugh or cry at this point. This is what they warn you about in Atlanta but I never thought the shit would happen to me.

"You sick pedophile fucktard!" She yells. "I told you his ass was gay Ess!"

Skye flickers the headlights back on and Elle grabs my hand, dragging me to the car.

"Whyyyyyy!" I wail dramatically. This is some bullshit.

Torian rushes out, and Skye quickly locks the car doors.

Elle quickly begins telling them what happened and I close my eyes.

"Essence I--I--!" He tells tapping on my window hard as hell.

"Fuck off with your gay ass! Your a dis-- disgrace! Your supposed to be a youth peoples pasture!" I slur.

Suddenly bright lights blind us , as a black Dodge Charger SRT with tinted windows pulls up. Rico's fine ass hops out quick as hell, and rushes up on Torian punching him dead in the jaw with his right fist.

Torian falls to the ground not knowing what hit his ass.

The girls errupt into laughter as I sit here shook and horny. I just love me a rough ass nigga who can beat ass.

"Where the fuck is she!" Rico demands with an angry glare.

"Wh-- Who bro?" Torian cries like a bitch while balled up into the fetal position, clutching his jaw.

"Don't play like you retarded nigga! You give Rhia syphilis, then got her pregnant ,and had the fuckin' audacity to force her to get an abortion? I should kill yo ass!" He growls.

We look up as the front door opens, and the young nigga holds his phone up.

"I called the police!" He says in his baby voice. Lawd poor boy hasn't even hit puberty yet and he's already sucking dick.

"Who the-- you fuckin' niggas too?"

Rico spits on Torian before he could reply. The lil nigga slams the door closed. I fumble with the car door handle and stumble out of the car, throwing my jello arms around Rico's neck ,catching him off guard. He tenses up at first but then relaxes.

"You comin' with me?".  He askes and my drunk ass nods as Rhia slowly opens the front door.

"Uhhh, whatchu bouta do boo?" Mani asks from the passenger window holding out my YSL wristlet already knowing my answer.

"I'm gonna go with him." I cheese as I grab it. They all smirk at me while shaking their heads.

"You want me to come with you?" Elle asks.

"Noooo I'm good." I say.

"She's good , I did a background check on him earlier." Skye says. That's my girl. I laugh to myself.

"Be careful and text us." Mani adds as she rolls the window up and Skye backs out of the driveway, honking as they drove away.

"Rico, what the hell!" Rhia flings the door back open.

"Come get yo stupid ass in the car NOW!" He yells.

"But my car---"

"I swear to fuckin' God Rhia! Do t make me choke yo stupid ass out.?His voice booms.

She quickly slides into the back seat. He helps me into the passenger side and closes my door. He walks back over to Torian, and pulls out a 9mm Baretta Nano, as sirens begin to wail in the distance.

"God is on your side tonight bruh, but fuck with me and mine again and I'll chop yo dirty ass shit off , and shove it so far down yo throat , you'll shit it out, then I'll drown you in that shit, that goes for Essence too fuck boy." He says coldly.

"Rico ma—man come on." Torian stutters.

"Shut the fuck up!" Rico spits on him again and knocks him out with the butt of the gun. He then climbs into the drivers seat and we speed away.