A Titan's Realm

RIINNG RIINGG

I wake up frantically looking around the dimly lit room and realize the hotel phone is ringing on the nightstand.

"He--Hello?" I answer looking at the clock, it's 4:13 AM and all I can hear is heavy breathing. Not this shit again.

"Hellooo!" I croak as a piece of paper slides under the front door. Oh hell nah.

"Amira!" I whisper-yell, scared to move. I slowly lower my feet to the floor as a shadow moves away from under the door. I quickly snatch up the paper and peep through the peephole like an idiot, but no one is there. I turn it over and read it.

"Thank you for letting me watch you sleep" is written in child like scribble. I quickly crumble it up and throw it in the small trash bin. I rush over to Amira's bed and gently try to shake her awake.

"Rome, baby wh--whats wrong?" She mumbles without opening her eyes.

BOOOOM

There's a loud bang on the door and I dive into her bed as we both scream.

"Go away Torian!" I yell through tears, scared shitless, Amira clutching onto me for dear life.

There's silence but we know he's still standing there because of the shadow.

"Whats going on, how do you know it's him?" She whispers.

"I--I don't."

RIINNNNGG RIINNGG

"Fuck!" We both scream as the phone starts ringing again.

"Stop it you crazy fuck!" I yell as I yank the cordless phone off the headset and throw it at the door.

The shadow moves and my phone lights up in my bed. This nigga is insane! I quickly grab it and that stupid ass purple devil emoji is staring back at me, with an unknown number on my lock screen. I instantly scroll to call Erick but it goes to his voicemail, I then try Rico but it does the same. Fuck I only have Titan left because I'm done dragging the girls into my mess. I quickly climb back into Amira's bed, praying he answers.

"Ayyye, wassuuup." He slurs.

"Titan, this is Essence, listen to me, were scared because we think Torian was just outside the room banging on the door and calling the--"

"Whoooo the fuck this is?"

"I said it's Essence!"

"Who?"

"I said that I'm scared here at the fucking hotel Titan!" I yell.

"Naahhh, you ain't want a nigga earlier but now it's ooohh I'm scared, oohh come save me, naaaah, fuck you, unless you tryna get dicked the fuck down, then I'll gladly come fuck the shit ou-"

"Fuck you!" I yell.

"Please hold." He slurs and I hang up on him tossing my phone on the bed.

"Uhhhhg!" I huff.

"Is he drunk?" Amira asks.

I nod and take a deep breath, still scared to move. My phone buzzes as Titan's name flashes on the screen, I snatch my phone up.

"Forget it Titan I--"

"Maaaan, shut up, I'm finna come get yo whiny baby ass. My bad , I'm gone off this mufuckin' Henny."

"Ok , Amira can come too right?" I ask.

"Who that is?"

"My friend whose here with me remember?"

The Essence Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें