Blasian Persuasion

"Do you like this dress baby?"

I ask Titan as I pose in the mirror to take a pic for my Instagram. Can y'all believe I have 700,000 followers now, it's insane.

"Iono , bend over so I can get a better look."

"Titan!" I laugh.

"Yes baby, you look good, you just want me to gas you up, you ready to go? I got shit to do."

"I can drive myself!"

"Don't try me , you know I said ion want you driving by yourself til we move."

Today is Amira's baby shower , she ended up calling me back that night and said she was home but when I asked to come over she said she was sick. I don't know what to think but I let it go for now.

"Yes, I just have to put my heels on , can you help me?" I grin knowing his foot fetish always gets me out of fooling with annoying ass buckles.

"Yea , you wearing these?" He holds up my gold Versace heels.

"Yes" I sit down and hold my leg out as my phone vibrates.

"Hey Elle."

"Hey boo you on your way" She asks.

"Yea we're leaving in 5."

"Ok cool, love you."

"Love you too." I hang up.

"Essie, Essie! Oh hi daddy." TyTy comes running in the room.

"Yes, my baby?" I smile.

" 'Sup lil lady."

"Can you peeeeeas do my hairs when you come back? Justice doesn't do it like you." She pokes her little lip out.

"Of course I will my love." I smile as she climbs in my lap.

"You look like a pwincess." She cheeses as she gives me a hug.

"Awww, thank you baby! You smell so delicious, I could just eat you up." I plant kisses on her chubby cheek and she giggles.

"You want to ride with me and daddy?"

"Uhhh , no thank you, daddy dwive like a man in act." She scrunches her face up.

"I see how it is." Titan shakes his head and I burst out laughing.

"Your so right baby , he drives like a maniac huh."

She nods.

"I'll see you in a little bit ok."

"Ok , daddy wear your seatbelt!" She points her little finger at him and runs away.

"Yes ma'am!"  He yells.

"Thank you man in act." I laugh as he finishes fastening my heel.

"Iono what she talking about , I'm a good ass driver."

30 minutes later we pull up to Amira's house.

"Damn this bitch ain't got no friends? It's only 2 other cars here."

"Be nice!" I fuss.

"Aight, well have fun, I got a surprise for you when you get home." He caresses my cheek.

"Oouuu!" I squeal as we lean in for a kiss ,when we pull back he looks down at the girls who are on full display.

"We might need to stop for a test on the way home." He smiles.

"What test?"

"You havnt noticed ya titties getting bigger and those hips spreading."

"No , not really."