Episode 2-24: The Surrender...

Start from the beginning

"Gah!"

"My eyes!"

They both whimper while covering their eyes with their hands after the blind impact. While still recovering from the impact, it's Riddle's turn to shine when he walks up to Glory giving her a genuine smile before turning back to the punks before raising his arm to summon his unique magic.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Riddle chants as two collars lock around their necks making them wince in pain.

"Grr...He's strong...along with that girl!" The grayish brunette punk winces.

"She and dorm head class is crazy! Everyone in Heartslabyul isn't wrong about them! They sure are a power couple!" He shouts, but both of them heard that as their eyes widen and got flustered before sending them strong scowls.

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!!" They both retorted with flushed faces before they both shake their heads and regain their composures where Glory sighs in annoyance while rubbing her temple and Riddle tucks his strand of hair to the left.

"Hmph. You're not worth mentioning. Ace, Deuce, can you continue?" Riddle ask as both of them approach them with confidence.

"Good to go." Ace replies with a bold smile.

"Of course!" Deuce complies with a serious expression with determination filled within his eyes. After that, Leona and Ruggie uncovers their eyes only to have the lion letting out a scoff in disappointment.

"Tch...These guys don't stand a chance against Riddle." Leona grumbles.

"Shishishi! But even if you beat us here, you're too late to help Diasmonia!" Ruggie taunts, but Glory laughs at his taunt shocking both the vice and head leader along with the savanaclaw members.

"Eh? What's funny bitch!?"

"Yeah! You wanna get eaten!?"

"I'll rip your heart out you ravenette whore!"

"Prepare to be crawled!"

One of the punks growls at the outspoken ravenette, but Leona glance at the rude punks with a dead serious glare as message to not harm her and they all complied with a quick nod while trembling from his terrifying glare before glancing at Glory.

"What are talking about?" Leona ask letting out a low growl from his tone while glaring. Glory continues to laugh her head off before crossing her arms to her chest as well as flashing them with a sly smirk.

"I think you have your eyes checked because think again! They don't even have a single scratch on them!" Glory exclaims as she points her thumb at the Diasmonia members who are standing before them.

"Ho hoh. You're not wrong about that Glorious. This is quite a fascinating conversation." Lilia chortles.

"Who is too late?" Sebek ask curtly.

"It's true, there is not a single injury among the Diasomnia players. Thanks to all of them." Silver explains.

"Eh!? How!? I saw you caught in the stampede..." Ruggie shrieks looking dumbfounded at the moment.

"Too bad! That was a bunch of 'me's in disguise thanks to my unique magic 'Split Card'." Cater informs.

"Come again?" Leona irritably ask.

"I'd always wanted to try on the Diasomnia uniform. I guess I got pretty lucky." Cater merrily remarks.

"I've got to put it on Magicame." He said.

"Well now. If that's the case, I would have lent you my uniform any time." Lilia suggests.

"Hmmm, Lilia, you're uniform would be a little tight on me..." Cater chuckles.