"Jack..." She mutters while listening to his rant.

"I wanted to use my own power to claim victory at the top!" Jack explains with his eyes fuming with rage.

"Ah, this guy's a pain in the ass." Ace remarks.

"So it's not because you can't forgive injustice. It's all for yourself, that's why you're so driven." Glory acknowledges.

"I get you! I really get it!! That feeling!" Deuce agrees with a grin.

"We've got our own pain in the ass." Grim groans. Jack then sighs and cross his arms.

"..Ruggie's unique magic is...something that makes another person move exactly like him." He told them.

"Do you know the name of his unique magic?" Glory ask curiously.

"Not that I remembered, but I do know how his magic works. He uses it to cause accidents he made people move in ways that would only look like they weren't being careful." Jack explains.

"Yup. That's the one." Glory said agreeing with him a hundred percent.

"I see. So that's why he made Grim copy him in the cafeteria to keep it a secret." Ace understood.

"Even Glory knew it was him." Deuce points out.

"Crap! Reminding me makes me angry all over again! Don't underestimate the strength of a grudge over food!" Grim rants.

"But just a second. If he did something to make someone fall down stairs, wouldn't that look pretty suspicious?" Deuce ask curiously.

"Ruggie isn't flying solo creating these accidents. I bet most of Savanaclaw is in on it." Jack guessed.

"Ffgna!?" Grim shrills.

"Hmm makes sense. From what I saw, Savanaclaw is quite the mischievous bunch." Glory remarks.

"And rowdy too, don't forget that. Like you said before, Ruggie would stand out if he was acting weird by himself. So the other residents act like a wall for him and provide cover." He explains.

So that's why Crowley hasn't caught Ruggie from the start....

Glory ponders.

"The dorm is involved too....Why would they?" Deuce mutters.

"Hmm. How well your team does in the magical shift tournament can have a big impact on your future, right. So I can't said I don't understand their feelings." Ace bluntly remarks, but that did not suit with Jack as he lets out a growl causing him to flinch and back away.

"Not helping, Ace." Glory plainly snarks while giving him with blank look.

"Wah, scary. Don't bare your fangs at me. I'm kidding." Ace assures.

"Hmph! The now comes before the future. There's no point if you don't show what you can do now. And I can't stand the dorm head, Leona Kingscholar. That guy is amazing but he never gives it his all.

"That's true, he was a really though opponent even though he's always lazing around." Grim points out.

"Right!? He has so much natural talent so why doesn't he polish it!? I hate his type the most." Jack rants and hearing him rant reminds Glory of how she saw a vision from the falls of Jack's confrontation with Leona and Ruggie.

—————
I still remember your okay from three years ago. I...I!

Don't talk like you know everything!

Give it all? Utterly foolish. Even if I did, nothing would change.
—————

While reminiscing back from last night, Glory clench her fists while grimacing from the vision at the falls.

The Reincarnation of Mother Gothel(Twisted Wonderland x OC)[old version]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें