Episode 2-19: No Evidence

Start from the beginning

"Guys! Get back!" He shouts.

"Eh?"

"What?"

Ace and Deuce looked confused.

"Just do it!" Grim rants making them flinch but nods due to his annoyance as they took a step back. Out of the blue, Glory pulls out something that stuns the boys.

"Eeh!?"

"What the-!?"

Both of them became stunned when Glory pull out a frying pan out of her backpack. Then she stops along with her friends as Glory lifts the pan to the air and quickly locks her target.

"TAKE THIS HYENA!!!" Glory shouts as she threw the frying pan with full force at Ruggie.

"Eh? Gah!" And with the perfect aim, Ruggie slams flat to the ground from the hard impact from the frying pan and the pan fell onto his back. Afterwards, Glory laughs and fists pumps in victory.

"Hell yeah! Now that's what I call a bullseye!" Glory cheers.

"That is a ten for that throw!" Deuce remarks with a surprise look.

"You carried a frying pan in your bag!?" Ace yells.

"No joke, she literally carries that in her bag throughout the campus." Grim told him plainly.

"Seriously!?" Ace and Deuce exclaims.

"Nevertheless, let's capture that little sh#t." Glory told them as she runs shocking her friends.

"Whoa! Glor!" Ace shrieks.

"Wait for us Glory-san!" Deuce shout.

"Let's beat his ass!!" Grim yells as they run after their female ravenette friend. At the distance, Ruggie slowly raise his head from the grassy ground and rubs the back of his head as he lets out a hiss.

"Damn...what hit me?" He winces as the hyena turns his head with his eyes widen to see what hit him from behind.

That was a frying pan!?

"Gah!" Suddenly he is tackled by Glory when she lifts her maroon crop top revealing her black bra with a dagger between her breasts shocking and flustering Ruggie where his face turns red.

"Wha-!? Whoa there!" Ruggie yelps as she pulls her dagger out of the scabbard from her bra and pins the blade towards his neck pinning him down to the ground.

"Alright! Enough bullsh#t! Fess up now or you'll turn into mincemeat!" Glory seethes.

"Really? First you threw a frying pan at me, and now you pull out a dagger from your boobs? What else you're going to do next? Do a lap dance?" Ruggie dryly and jokingly remarks causing Glory to go deadpanned at him.

"And where else am I going put my dagger? If I put my dagger under my pockets, you would've grab it by a chance." Glory points out making Ruggie snapping his fingers at her.

"Touché." Ruggie agrees understanding her point.

"Glory!" Her friends shout as soon as they arrived they were tired from running.

"Jeez slow down will ya?" Ace pants.

"At least she caught Ruggie."  Deuce acknowledges.

"Ughh Jesus..." Grim sighs.

"Shishishi! That's all you can do with three of you? You're not much, are ya." Ruggie taunts while being pinned down to the ground.

"Huff, huff. W-What's with this guy!? He's way too quick!" Ace pants heavily looking like he's about to faint.